Comic book movie moments you still can't wait to see...

Spider-Man on the World Trade Cen.... :( I guess the Statue of Liberty would work, too. As long as the studio is willing to dish out the dough to film there.

Doubtful. The X-Men already fought there. And how would Spidey get there anyway? Kinda doubt he can swing from Manhattan to Liberty Island. Now if it fits into-or helps-the story like the Mysterio sequence in the SM2 game, I'm cool with it.

And how would Spidey get there anyway? Kinda doubt he can swing from Manhattan to Liberty Island. Now if it fits into-or helps-the story like the Mysterio sequence in the SM2 game, I'm cool with it.
He could go as Peter Parker, wait till the coast is clear, then climb up in full Spider-Man attire. I'm just looking for imagery here.

I'd like to see the Sleepers in a Captain America movie. I don't know, I've just always thought it'd be cool to see Cap hanging on to a giant flying robot trying to disarm it.

After re-reading The Amazing Spider-Man annual #1, I'd like to see JJJ think Spider-Man can talk to spiders, and then begin to question a spider where the wallcrawler is.

Let's also see Ra's constantly refer to Batman as "detective."

Most of the moments I've been dying to see since childhood have already happened--Spidey swinging around, Hulk smashing up tanks, Wolverine popping his claws, etc.

However, now, I'm really dying to see Captain America charge into the WWII battlefield. If they do it right, that could really be an epic, legendary image. I'm so glad they're doing the movie as a period piece, because Cap really belongs in that time period, I feel.

The shield remains the one tolerable thing about that "movie".

a real adaptation of Dark Horse "The Mask" comics

don't get me wrong...I love the 94 mask....SOTM...not so much, but I would love to see a big head adaptation...as long as it doesn't suck :o

Just one comes to my mind:

Bruce Wayne sitting in his mansion, desperate to find a way to scare criminals, when a giant bat goes through his window like a diabolic omen.

But it seems I'll never watch that. :(

Just one comes to my mind:

Bruce Wayne sitting in his mansion, desperate to find a way to scare criminals, when a giant bat goes through his window like a diabolic omen.

But it seems I'll never watch that. :(

Haha its a really popular moment on this thread. That is the moment I really want to see too but probably will never see.

Here's one that could happen in the future, more likely because of the news on the SHH site. I want to see Superman and Batman on the silver screen together, live-action.

After that I want to see Wolverine and Spiderman fight each other, but that's not gonna happen for a pretty long time.

After that, I just want to see a Moon Knight film and a Spectre film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"