• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Comic Book Storage

Krumm

Beer Snob
Reaction score
So I'm looking for new and visually interesting ways to store my comic books, and I figured this could be a fun opportunity to share our individual storage techniques and aesthetics. This could be a space to ask for recommendations and hopefully spark some interior design creativity.

Welcome!

I was wondering if anyone here had experience with Herring and Robinson Bookbinders and their comic storage options.

They have both drop in and enclosed boxes that come in different colors and can be imprinted with logos and text. They look pretty slick and classy and could really serve well for someone, like myself, with a small collection.

I'd love to hear your thoughts.

http://www.herringandrobinsonbookbinders.com/html/drop-in_storage_boxes.html

http://www.herringandrobinsonbookbinders.com/html/enclosed_storage_boxes.html

IMG_8470.jpg

IMG_8489.jpeg

storage__boxesfdsfdsaf.jpg

Well it's a lucky thing I did a search because I was about to post the same question. I just recently started collecting but had a few comics from my high school days. So my collection has grown pretty quickly and I'm new to the whole collecting/proper storage kind of thing. Currently all my comics are in a polybag with a coated board. I'm looking at getting a shortbox in the next couple of days but was wondering what other things people on here do for storage of their comics? I've seen one dude on Youtube who kept his comics in a storage bin. Also wondering if the shortbox will hold my graded comics in their slab?

Short boxes should be adequate. I store my comics with acid free backing & mylar bags.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"