Comic Con '08 in Dallas, TX!

Moviefan2k4

Sidekick
Reaction score
To all Comic Book Fans...

The Dallas Comic Con is this weekend, January 12-13 at the Richardson Civic Center

Come out and meet special comic book and media guests. The show features a wide variety of artists and writers, including Tony DeZuniga (JONAH HEX), Bob Layton (IRON MAN), Terry Moore (STRANGERS IN PARADISE), Cully Hamner (BLUE BEETLE), Steve Niles (30 DAYS OF NIGHT), Tim Bradstreet (THE PUNISHER), Matt Sturges (JACK OF FABLES), and James O'Barr (THE CROW), to name but a few. Media guests include Shawnee Smith (SAW movies), Ray Park (STAR WARS), and Missi Pyle (GALAXY QUEST - Satruday only).

General admission is just $5, and kids 12 and under get in free with paid adult. For more information go to
http://www.dallascomiccon.com or http://www.myspace.com/scifiexpo

Im going....it will be pretty amazing...

I might go. Haven't made up my mind yet.

Superman4ever said:
Well, this is a much smaller show, compared to the events they do in the summer and October. Most of the guests are artists from comic books, hence this being a "Comic Con". A $10 "Speedpass" will be sold at the door, which gets you priority placement in media autograph lines, and a few free giveaways like posters and such.

Give Niles a kiss for me....with tongue.

I only want to go if big celebs and movie announcements with trailers and such would be there.

Well, the summer shows are usually bigger, although if you're expecting trailers and such, you may want to stick with the Wizard shows (Texas' show happens every November).

I will probably be there as well. Maybe I'll see some of you up there.

Question, why do they start selling tickets at 10 and open at 11? What are the tickets limited? :confused:

I don't think the General Admission tickets are limited, but the Speedpasses usually are. It varies between shows, but more often than not, they only issue about 300 of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"