Comic-Con footage description!

protocida

Avenger
Reaction score
. The Preview begins with Rorschach mask's ink blots slowly moving, before whe kick in with a instrumental music score.

. The Smiley get's stained with blood.

. Rorschach opens Blake's closet and finds the Comedian weapons and costume.

. Dan Dreiberg saddly looks the smile, with the Night Owl costume behind him.

. The Minutemen snape their famous picture.

. Dr. Manhattan's glass castle rise on Mars, with him and Silk Spectre II on it.

. Doctor Manhattan's origin, with the desintegration.

. Dan and Laurie kiss with a background explosion.

. Archie landing on Artic.

. Rorschach jumping on rooftops and inside the rumrummer.

. Blake gets scarred by the vietnamit with the bootle.

. Scientists celebrating in a bar.

. Ozymandias.

. Quick action scenes.

. Comedian get's throw out the window in slow-motion. The smiley flies in to the screen, with the comedian falling... And back to the smiley.

. ''Watchmen''.

They should use it as a trailer.

Maybe with ''Harry Potter and the Half-Blood prince''?

Yeah. I've just get out of a bloody excitment with TDK and now, ''Watchmen'' is teasing me!

Has the footage been uploaded to the internet yet?

Words cannot describe what I witnessed this morning, it's that awesome!!!

I hate not going to Comic Con, I want to see this so badly

We also see Rorschach as a little kid doing this really creepy face to the camera. He looked pissed off!

AH I WANT TO SEE THAT ^

I hope someone was ballsy enough to tape it

what were reactions like?

Amazing, and the funny thing was I went to another panel called "Visionary Filmmakers" and Zack Snyder was there. And throughout the whole panel, people kept yelling at him telling him to show it again. Also, Kevin Smith said it was religiously awesome or something.

When Rorschach opened Blake's closet, was the mask hanging the gimp mask? Or was it the domino mask?

Damn, I can't even imagine what Philip Glass would do with this movie.

God..I want too see that footage..hell I want to see this movie so bad.

Believe me when I say it's scary as **** trying to record the footage. The lights go out and the footage starts, and you really want to be the hero of the internets, but you don't want to risk getting kicked out, and completely missing the footage.

But if they showed the footage twice, and someone has a pair, it should be out there somewhere.

It probably won't be. I think the only time I saw comic-con footage leak out was when the Sin City stuff got out onto the web. And that was obviously 'leaked' from within.

I think we have a better chance of getting an internal link than cellphone footage.

It would be nice if they would take a lead from the video game companies and make these things timed-exclusives. I'd feel a lot better about this if I knew I would be seeing this footage in a week or even a month.:(

It probably won't be. I think the only time I saw comic-con footage leak out was when the Sin City stuff got out onto the web. And that was obviously 'leaked' from within.

I think we have a better chance of getting an internal link than cellphone footage.

The fan-shot Wolverine footage was online by the end of the day.

So... where is Watchmen?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"