Comic Shop Owner Convicted for Murder in 70s

wow the guy made £50,000-a-year selling comics :wow:
I'm in the wrong business.

Who hasn't been into a comic shop with a guy that gives off a serial killer vibe.

Jonathan Ross used to own a comic shop in London......

2005_0518_Comic%20Book%20Guy.JPG

Worst murder ever...

really?
what was it called. I know his a huge comic fan.

I can't remember it was in the same location as the original Forbidden Planet store, he owned it with Paul Gambaccini. I never went in. I used Skinny Melinks at the time in Lewisham.

I can't remember it was in the same location as the original Forbidden Planet store, he owned it with Paul Gambaccini. I never went in. I used Skinny Melinks at the time in Lewisham.

What was the comic shop by lewisham station called?

Skinny Melinks. You remember it? I use Orbital Comics now in Charing Cross road!

yeah I went in Skinny Melinks. Is Orbital comics the Blue comic shop with yellow writing outside round the corner from forbidden planet. I'm terrible with remembering names.

yeah I went in Skinny Melinks. Is Orbital comics the Blue comic shop with yellow writing outside round the corner from forbidden planet. I'm terrible with remembering names.

It's the one below the barbers near centrepoint, next to the pizza parlour. The one you mean has shut now.

It's the one below the barbers near centrepoint, next to the pizza parlour. The one you mean has shut now.

they all shut down after about 5 years. Comic shops have a poor self life.

I know the one you mean. Its down stairs in a basement opposite the Astoria.

I mean the guy seemed weird, but not really any weirder than any other comic geek I've ran into. Whatever, I got banshee's first appearance off of his crazy ass.

you probably helped pay for the murder weapon.

Another man spent 16 years in jail for the murder. That's so horrible. He finally gets out and dies a year later. :( If it were possible, the real killer should be punished even more harshly, for that. :cmad:

Another man spent 16 years in jail for the murder. That's so horrible. He finally gets out and dies a year later. :( If it were possible, the real killer should be punished even more harshly, for that. :cmad:

Yes, punish the person who committed the original crime for errors made by the Police, Judicial System and Jury.:whatever: Now that's justice...

He had to know the other guy was paying for his crime. It was a big case. He let him sit in there and rot, so yeah, I think he deserves even worse. But murder of a little girl deserves the maximum punishment, anyway.

Murder of a little girl? what about little boys?! Geez Casey, that's racist. :o

:p

I think you mean, sexist. :meow:

Yes, yes, he does. In more ways than one. But what about Chuck's mayonnaise theory? :huh:

What's the theory? Does he believe that mayo is better than hot sauce and help create life on earth?

You don't know about Chuck's mayonnaise theory?! :cmad:

Simply stated, Chuck theorizes that mayonnaise does not fare well on a desert island. :dry:
It's a reasonable theory with evidential support. :up:

(He then goes on to support Morgan's proposal that a sandwich is basically two pieces of bread wrapped around .. anything, therefore a Jessica Alba sandwich is not beyond the bounds of reason. - no mayo, of course.)

Chuck. Watch it. :word:

Oh! you mean Chuch the tv show! I thought you meant a poster. And yeah, I agree with his mayo theory. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"