ComicFan´s work

This Angel name is Jill, she is a ordinary school Girl (Juliana, her human alter ego) that can change into an Angel and travel to a world where angels and demons (wich aren´t the biblical versions of angel and demons), and she fights there a new evil force that wants to to take over and destroy the other two species.
Is a classic story, about the clash betwen good an evil, with a little twist, where not everything is what it seems
grandaoriginalesrazaantigua010.jpg

Here are some drawings that show the evolution of the style for my angel:

bocetoslapiztintacolorafiche9v.jpg

bocetosartefinal2ih.jpg

And at last this is the style I´m working right now:
grandaoriginalesangeldestello0.jpg

grandaoriginalesjuliangel02afl.jpg

These new ones are awesome, except for the lens flare.

If you have a pair of 3D polarized glasses (not the green and red ones, but the ones that have clear plastic), you can see this pic in 3D

grandaoriginalesangeldestello3.jpg

how do you go about making a pic viewable in 3d?

Zolland said:
how do you go about making a pic viewable in 3d?

Actually is very simple, it´s just color theory, each color have a diferent wave length, acording to the wavelength some colors "arrive" to the eye first, so the brain "thinks" that that color is more close.
Basically the "warm" colors (reds,orange and yellow) will look closer than the "cold" ones (blues, greens and purples) as seen in this little sample:

sample3d7zn.jpg

See how some lines appear to be in a diferente level than the others

Actually for some people this effect can be a little dizzy

is the same with the pics of the Angel, just the the polarized 3d glasses enhance the effect

Now take one of your pics and try to make it 3D

Very cool picture of angel.. Love your detailing on the wings!! Keep up the great job! :up: :up:

those sculpts are excellent! I love how they have such a different take on their traditional character. All 70s steelo. :up:

ComicFan, your stuff is great!!

Comicfan said:
Actually is very simple, it´s just color theory, each color have a diferent wave length, acording to the wavelength some colors "arrive" to the eye first, so the brain "thinks" that that color is more close.
Basically the "warm" colors (reds,orange and yellow) will look closer than the "cold" ones (blues, greens and purples) as seen in this little sample:

sample3d7zn.jpg

See how some lines appear to be in a diferente level than the others

Actually for some people this effect can be a little dizzy

is the same with the pics of the Angel, just the the polarized 3d glasses enhance the effect

Now take one of your pics and try to make it 3D

That's awesome I'm gonna have to try and do that sometime. Thanks!

I'm not feeling the statues their faces look like something out of mad magazine, nope just Wonder Woman, Superman just looks a lil too happy.

Al of those pictures on this page are absolutely excellent! well done! and turning it 3D? WOW! what an idea!

And some more:
girsl017hf.jpg

girsl022uz.jpg

girsl037ct.jpg

girsl041su.jpg

girsl067iw.jpg

girsl071qx.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I love your work. I wish I had half of your imagination.

dibs on the fat chick eating the cheeseburger!

all of those are amazing.

I love them ^^. You should teach a class or something. I can think of stuff like this but ask me to put it on paper and my hand acts stupid.

Absolutely great

That Superman history piece!!!
That SO RULES!!!

I have to ask:
HOW LONG DID THATTAKE YOU???

campbell551 said:
I think I just learned how to draw womem.

Actually, this women are the example part of the how to draw women chapter in a book about how to draw comics that I´m writing

very nice art work,the superman art reminds me of george perez,and paco medina!!!!excellent!! just excellent!!!

I love ookami!!!!!!:) :)

I´m on page 6?.... I have to start posting more often...

Ok, here are my entries to the Marvel Hero Jam Poster thread over at www.bluetights.net :

marveljam016kg.jpg

marveljam024hi.jpg

marveljam039tv.jpg

marveljam045sa.jpg

I will be posting some more things later, let me know what you think:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"