ComicFan´s work

SuperFriends

superfriends1024xe9.jpg

That is Immense! especially since Superman, Wonderwoman and the monkey (who's name I can't remeber) remind me of David Schwimmer, Jennifer Aniston and Marcel. actually if you look hard enough you can see the entire cast of F#R#I#E#N#D#S

That is way cool. I've just been staring at it for the past 2 minutes.

That is Immense! especially since Superman, Wonderwoman and the monkey (who's name I can't remeber) remind me of David Schwimmer, Jennifer Aniston and Marcel. actually if you look hard enough you can see the entire cast of F#R#I#E#N#D#S

:wow:

I can see it:woot:

Ok, here is my "live action" version of the promo image of the animated JLA

jlapasos600simplenc2.gif

SuperFriends

superfriends1024xe9.jpg

These three have got to be my favorites from you. I like how you struggle to make these drawings look very good. You truly have a great skill in art. I love your drawings on Superman, The Justice League, Superfriends, and the others. I looked around this thread and saw the amazing drawings you have illustrated. I love the way you draw these and make them real. I also love how you make animated series characters or comic book characters real. That's my favorite part of your flabbergasting gallery. Keep up the greatly done work and I can't wait to see what's next from you. :woot::hehe::cwink:

:wow::wow: Wow!

I would love to see your Spider-man. You do everthing else so utterly amazing. Please tell me you have a comic I can pick up?

Carlos, you needs to post your sculpts and figures here.

Great work. I love it all. You have an amazing talent.

great job there! way to return in style

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"