• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars announced for Xbox360.

Reaction score
I'm liking this!

c_c3_x360_yellow_zone_conflict2.jpg

c_c3_x360_brazilian_jungle_2.jpg

Im into RTS so this is good news....with this, Halo Wars and LOTR:BFME2 I hope we see more (another reason to own the psp gamster: Field Commander).

Halo Wars is going to pone this. There hasn't been a good C&C since... forever.

C&C used to rock... Not too sure if they can get back up to the high quality of the old ones... Although BILLY DEE WILLIAMS is providing voice talent so thats a start :o

Hmmm... Its being amde by the team that did Battle for Middle Earth 2, so it just might be half decent.

Mentok said:
C&C used to rock... Not too sure if they can get back up to the high quality of the old ones... Although BILLY DEE WILLIAMS is providing voice talent so thats a start :o
Wahahaha, that's hilarious.

Additional Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars thread comment, Blas!

I gotta say, Tiberian Sun had the best concept, walking robots and such... I'm glad to see C&C is giving the furture another shot.

Hopefully they'll make a C&C: Renegade 2.

They canned Renegade 2 so quick cause it bomed worse than Viewtiful Joe.

lars573 said:
They canned Renegade 2 so quick cause it bomed worse than Viewtiful Joe.
I know. It was a sad day for me. Renegade was like the pre-Halo though, I thought it was pretty awesome.

C&C games haven't been awesome for a very, very long time. EA murdered Westwood.

WhatsHisFace said:
I know. It was a sad day for me. Renegade was like the pre-Halo though, I thought it was pretty awesome.

Same, LOVED it... until my copy broke in my PC :(

WhatsHisFace said:
That sucks. It's probably only three bucks now, though. :(

Yeah, I should really buy it again. :(

Now that Halo's come out it probably won't feel as cool, but if you reduce your frame of reference to Quake, Unreal and Half-Life, it feels like an AMAZING game.

Is the 360 version expected to be better/worse than the PC version? I'll probably be getting this on one of the platforms.

PC version will probably be better, but the content will likely be identical.

Oh ok, thanks.

New details!

- The success of The Lord or the ring: Battle for Middle Earth II on the Xbox 360 were for EA loose Angeles the reason also bring Command & Conquer 3 to the Xbox 360. According to EA the game has also, controls developed by the good, addressed and one wants build a another one public there now on further.
- Between the PC. and console versions sit as much as a number of differences, like for example the controls and the User interface, which is made especially for the console version. Moreover both also a triad new multiplayer vogues know, namely know: Conquer, Siege and Capture the Flag.
- In Conquer it is the intention building an army within a certain time, for vervolgens each other flying at without additional troops.
- In Siege there an energy field between both armies, which remain for five minutes active, sits so that both armies can each other fall not to. Then it is the intention for each other flying at.
- Capture the Flag speak already for itself. In the middle of the map a number stand hang out the flag and for if you one flag catch and bring back to your basis deserve you 1 point. He who first has five points, wins.
- Moreover also Capture have run and the King van The Lord or the ring: Battle for Middle Earth II, to retrieve in C&C 3.
- Also in C&C 3 the Xbox live Vision camera are supported. Thus you can before the game starts speak, in the lobby and during the game each other to see and. Also the winner to end gets his own ' winner's circle ', to rub the loser it once more extra.
- According to Mike he was before he to The Lord or the ring: Battle for Middle Earth II worked very sceptical concerning RTS games on a console. But after seeing control-systeem that EA had developed found he it itself fine play and want he more.
- According to Mike C&C will not fail 3, because of well developed control-systeem that pleasant makes it to play game on a console RTS.
- According to Mike Microsoft have taken the good decision to support no mouse and keyboard for on the Xbox 360 at gamen. According to him and a mouse and keyboard hear a console in the house chamber simply would not work. According to him the controls are easy take up and even for inexpert the players to master easily.
- According to Mike heef EALA at this moment no plans to bring game to RTS to the Playstation 3, but he sees the potential.
- EA DRAWER have no plans all RTS games which EA make, or will make, on both the PC. and the Xbox 360 to bring out. According to him this is examined by game.
- On the question if Command also other & Conquer games at a later stage on Xbox live arcade becomes gereleased there, one could give no concrete answer. But the chance is there really.
- Is according to Mike there really a chance that there after the release downloadable content download will be as from Marketplace.
- Command & Conquer 3 must appear in 2007.

That and more pictures: http://babelfish.altavista.com/babe...://www.xbox360only.nl/nieuwsitem.php?nid=3071

Gammy79 said:
New details!

- The success of The Lord or the ring: Battle for Middle Earth II on the Xbox 360 were for EA loose Angeles the reason also bring Command & Conquer 3 to the Xbox 360. According to EA the game has also, controls developed by the good, addressed and one wants build a another one public there now on further.
- Between the PC. and console versions sit as much as a number of differences, like for example the controls and the User interface, which is made especially for the console version. Moreover both also a triad new multiplayer vogues know, namely know: Conquer, Siege and Capture the Flag.
- In Conquer it is the intention building an army within a certain time, for vervolgens each other flying at without additional troops.
- In Siege there an energy field between both armies, which remain for five minutes active, sits so that both armies can each other fall not to. Then it is the intention for each other flying at.
- Capture the Flag speak already for itself. In the middle of the map a number stand hang out the flag and for if you one flag catch and bring back to your basis deserve you 1 point. He who first has five points, wins.
- Moreover also Capture have run and the King van The Lord or the ring: Battle for Middle Earth II, to retrieve in C&C 3.
- Also in C&C 3 the Xbox live Vision camera are supported. Thus you can before the game starts speak, in the lobby and during the game each other to see and. Also the winner to end gets his own ' winner's circle ', to rub the loser it once more extra.
- According to Mike he was before he to The Lord or the ring: Battle for Middle Earth II worked very sceptical concerning RTS games on a console. But after seeing control-systeem that EA had developed found he it itself fine play and want he more.
- According to Mike C&C will not fail 3, because of well developed control-systeem that pleasant makes it to play game on a console RTS.
- According to Mike Microsoft have taken the good decision to support no mouse and keyboard for on the Xbox 360 at gamen. According to him and a mouse and keyboard hear a console in the house chamber simply would not work. According to him the controls are easy take up and even for inexpert the players to master easily.
- According to Mike heef EALA at this moment no plans to bring game to RTS to the Playstation 3, but he sees the potential.
- EA DRAWER have no plans all RTS games which EA make, or will make, on both the PC. and the Xbox 360 to bring out. According to him this is examined by game.
- On the question if Command also other & Conquer games at a later stage on Xbox live arcade becomes gereleased there, one could give no concrete answer. But the chance is there really.
- Is according to Mike there really a chance that there after the release downloadable content download will be as from Marketplace.
- Command & Conquer 3 must appear in 2007.

That and more pictures: http://babelfish.altavista.com/babe...://www.xbox360only.nl/nieuwsitem.php?nid=3071
You just HAVE to hate Babelfish translations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EliSan
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"