Superman Returns Comprehensive Brandon Routh resembles thread

routhman said:
You guys wanna see someone who closely resembles Routh? Here you go; Brazilian actor Reynaldo Gianechinni:

lindodeviver.jpg

63238.gif

Brandon Routh:

06689613.jpg

:eek: :eek: we have the winner.

JamalYIgle said:
fad278462b186bf0f0c581bdba9804.jpg
christopherreeve.jpg

It's a little Spooky sometimes.

yeah like i said from some angles he looks identical... but then from others they look nothing alike...

He doesn't look like Tom Cruise at all. He looks more like a vagrant.

he looks like reeve somewhat from certain angles, but reeve looked more masculine i guess you could call it

pavlovs dogfood said:
In this pic, he looks like Johnathan Bennet:

jonathan_bennett_423.jpg

jonathan_bennet.jpg

Maybe a bit younger. Eh?
That's what I thought when I saw that guy guest on Smallville (in the episode "Blank.")

Anyway, here's another comparison:
routhsupesclose.jpg

zoolander1.jpg

RakuMon said:
That's what I thought when I saw that guy guest on Smallville (in the episode "Blank.")

Anyway, here's another comparison:

*yawn*

Nice try SV fanboy. You do know people already got repremanded in the SV forum for posting crap like that? :o

routhman said:
You guys wanna see someone who closely resembles Routh? Here you go; Brazilian actor Reynaldo Gianechinni:

lindodeviver.jpg

63238.gif

Brandon Routh:

06689613.jpg

First of all, let me say. I think Routh is great cast and looks great as Clark Kent AND Superman. Best option out there.

But... I think Reynaldo Gianechinni would be the perfect actor for Superman role. He has the right look, Superman look, mature look.

Im glad I wasnt the only one to notice the resemble. And Gianechinni improved a LOT as an actor last couple of years.

Regards,
Sam

Sam said:
First of all, let me say. I think Routh is great cast and looks great as Clark Kent AND Superman. Best option out there.

But... I think Reynaldo Gianechinni would be the perfect actor for Superman role. He has the right look, Superman look, mature look.

Im glad I wasnt the only one to notice the resemble. And Gianechinni improved a LOT as an actor last couple of years.

Regards,
Sam

Yes he was brought up a long time ago on these boards before Routh was cast, but the general consensus with him was that it is too obvious where he comes from so it wouldn't work. With Routh, he looks similar but you can't pin point exactly where he comes from which is perfect for Supes.

^ I definitely see the comaprison.They should have cast Bill Cosby as Superman.

Pickle-El said:

It's scary how much he looks like Reeve here.

Where did you snag that pic? Is it a new one?

Oh, and now that you mentioned it, in this pic he DOES bear an uncanny resemblance to Reeve. :eek: :up:

JamalYIgle said:
06689613.jpg

It's a little Spooky sometimes.
routh has natural black hair. why did they dy his hair brown???

sf2 said:
routh has natural black hair. why did they dy his hair brown???
they didnt. i also have black hair. but when i am outside and the sun is shining it looks a little brown.

\S/JcDc\S/ said:
*yawn*

Nice try SV fanboy. You do know people already got repremanded in the SV forum for posting crap like that? :o
What the hell is your problem? Just because someone limkes SV and posts a humurous Routh comparison he should be flayed and rolled in sea salt?

dark_b said:
they didnt. i also have black hair. but when i am outside and the sun is shining it looks a little brown.
Then your hair isn't black. It's a very dark brown.

And whether or not it is correct for you, it's not in Routh's case:
06689613.jpg
In this picture, the light shining on his hair makes his hair look blueish grey. Not brown.

Saph said:
Then your hair isn't black. It's a very dark brown.

And whether or not it is correct for you, it's not in Routh's case:
06689613.jpg
In this picture, the light shining on his hair makes his hair look blueish grey. Not brown.
whatever you say :)

OMG I've been searching for this old thread forever :up:

YES

lol @ the zoolander picture. A certain sv star seems to try to do that pouty zoolander look ALOT more.

You talking about Nuclear Man, Kane? I just put up a picture of him in my room.

I actually think he looks a lot like a young Travolta.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"