Dark of the Moon Confirmed bots

jaganar

☆FACEBOOK.COM/arkhamNYC☆
Reaction score
do we have a head count on the cybertronian menace ??

i know prime is here , it wouldnt be a TF series without Prime or Meg

highlord WELKER is back as Soundwave

Wheelie

Sentinel Prime

MOTHERFRAKKIN james avery as Silverbolt

im praying to god that Predaking or Grimlock are in this one :woot:

PREDAKING would be epic in his original form

I doubt any dinobots are in this.
I think instead, they gave us nascar wreckers.

Uhm, this info needs adjusting. Besides the main new guy, Sentinel Prime:

Optimus Prime, Ironhide, Ratchet, Bumblebee, Sideswipe, Q, The Wreckers, Wheelie and Brains.

Who was the red Autobot? I never understood his name.

Megatron, Starscream, Soundwave, Shockwave, Laserbeak and the Dreads.

The ferrari was called 'Dino'. Stupid, I know. I don't know why couldn't they just call him Mirage or Cliffjumper or any number of other names.

Licensing with Ferrari caused the name change. Is Mirage in the comic/Novel adaptation and DOTM game.

The bots should have had more time in this one. The end battle in the first gave a good balance between humans and bots. Neither this nor ROTF gave the bots time to expand their characters.

The ferrari was called 'Dino'. Stupid, I know. I don't know why couldn't they just call him Mirage or Cliffjumper or any number of other names.

Thank you! So, that's what they were saying? He looked great, like a ninja-bot. But I'm guessing there wasn't an Autobot ever called Dino in the canon. Weird.

Licensing with Ferrari caused the name change.

Does this mean they couldn't use any other name?

I would've liked to see more of him and Sideswipe. They would've been an awesome team.

Agreed. Yeah I was very disappointed in the lack of them. They were awesome.

Ferrari had a say in the name I believe. Dino is the name of the founder of Ferraris son.

Agreed. Yeah I was very disappointed in the lack of them. They were awesome.

Ferrari had a say in the name I believe. Dino is the name of the founder of Ferraris son.

If anyone heard it clearly in the movie, did they pronounce it Dine-o or Dean-o?

Dino was said like Dean-O. Like the Flinstone character. I heard them say his name twice.

Dino was said like Dean-O. Like the Flinstone character. I heard them say his name twice.

Gotcha. I guess that's supposed to be Italian. Funny because when I heard him speak I thought it was some slight Asian accent. So I was confused.

Gotcha. I guess that's supposed to be Italian. Funny because when I heard him speak I thought it was some slight Asian accent. So I was confused.

Yeah he had an italian accent. I have no idea what the first thing he said was haha. I was just like cool this guy better have alot of screen time. A few have thought he sounded Japanese.

Yeah he had an italian accent. I have no idea what the first thing he said was haha. I was just like cool this guy better have alot of screen time. A few have thought he sounded Japanese.

Yep. I was glad as soon as we saw him, he spoke. Something like, "You guys stay here!" to the guards. But with the accent that sounded Asian to me and his back/doors looking like swords, I also thought maybe he was supposed to be some "Japanese ninja" Autobot.

I feel that most Autobots had decent screen time.. but then again, so much time was also wasted focusing on Snake-decepticon vs. Humans. :csad:

I feel that most Autobots had decent screen time.. but then again, so much time was also wasted focusing on Snake-decepticon vs. Humans. :csad:

They never went to Sideswipe or Dino at all during the whole last act. They should have been destroying decepticons left and right. It was all about the humans then Optimus saving the day at the last minute. Even...

Starscream and Shockwave battled the humans instead of the autobots. Didnt like Starscream getting killed by Sam. Think if Dino and Sideswipe were battling him. Would have been awesome.

They never went to Sideswipe or Dino at all during the whole last act. They should have been destroying decepticons left and right. It was all about the humans then Optimus saving the day at the last minute. Even...

You're right. Or at least they didn't do anything memorable. So much happened in that last hour it's hard to say which Autobots did what. I understand that most of them had to scatter and fight, but it would have been great to have Dino and Swideswipe team together for a "suicide mission" in that whole mess. Focus on those two guys working together for a couple mins...using military tactics, covering each other, etc...

I think the Wreckers may have done that, I can't remember. I don't even remember what happened to Shockwave or Soundwave. I only remember what happened to Starscream because, yea, that was an interesting choice.

Yeah, I was waiting for them to cut back to see what they were up too, but they just focused on the humans. Sucked. Wreckers had some good moments though.

Shockwave got some sort of flag or sheet stuck on his head and all the humans fired on him till Prime came in last minute and hit him with some spiked knuckle thing. Kinda lame.

@ def I definitely agree about the ending needing more bot conflict. They kept disappearing in and out and it felt like scenes were missing or something. It was still about 1000x more engaging than battle LA though.

I disagree about sam and star scream. They have a good history and sam's character ark especially if you see where he is in the beginning of the film really needed this. plus you can't have him take out megs or a drone. I think it was one of the most vulnerable conflicts in the film. The kid from the first film came through and didn't just yell for his car or something.(bee must have been watching from the alley with some popcorn in his hands lol)

Dino is actually Mirage from the shows. Don't get why they wouldnt call him Mirage in the movie though.

@ def I definitely agree about the ending needing more bot conflict. They kept disappearing in and out and it felt like scenes were missing or something. It was still about 1000x more engaging than battle LA though.

I disagree about sam and star scream. They have a good history and sam's character ark especially if you see where he is in the beginning of the film really needed this. plus you can't have him take out megs or a drone. I think it was one of the most vulnerable conflicts in the film. The kid from the first film came through and didn't just yell for his car or something.(bee must have been watching from the alley with some popcorn in his hands lol)

Your right about Starscream and Sam. If they gave the bots some more time maybe it wouldnt have bothered me as much. It was just human after human. I really felt the first movie while maybe not as exciting had the most screen time with autobots vs decepticons. Thought for sure they would have had more screen time in DOTM. Definitely my biggest complaint with the film.

as far as im concerned, RAZORCLAW was in the highway assault , so was RAMPAGE i dont care the to use the official names for these 2 :woot:. and LAZERBEAK shoulda been called DIVEBOMB ....by now you should know where im headed

...bring in TANTRAUM and HEADSTRONG for the warrior PREDAKING .

ressurect the lord GRIMLOCK ( in true DINO form , give him the voice of clancy brown, or someone who can growl like clancy ) and we got ourselves TF4 :) that is AWESOME

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"