Dark of the Moon Transformers: Dark of the Moon Blu-Ray/DVD Thread

UK Trilogy Boxset
http://tformers.com/transformers-movie-trilogy-box-set/16514/news.html

WScFO.jpg

QHrKX.jpg

Last edited:
Now where is that Steve Jablonsky soundtrack that was promised?

I wonder if the single-disc DVD has a $5 coupon off a future TF3 DVD release...

Just got the BR/DVD combo at Target, haven't opened it yet and I was skeptical at the $29.99 price tag but the cashier rang it up as $21.75 *whew*.

What a ridiculous rip off this blu ray. No special features at all. Really. Yeah sure it looks and sounds phenomenal but the past 2 movies the best part of the blu ray was the special features. They had great behind the scenes and I love Michael Bay's commentary. Freakin rip off.

That's the business...it's no different than what Avatar did--put out a bare bones version for the season then release an Ultimate edition next year.

Rip off? Sure...for those who can't wait. But that's the business.

Having said that I got my copy at Best Buy for $17.99. Hardly what I would call a ripoff for a brand new movie on Bluray...

Got this today with free gift cards wasn't a huge fan of the movie but I'm not to complain to much looks and sounds amazing o and in case anyone is wondering comes with a 10 dollar coupon for the future 3d special feature loaded one.

Just got the BR/DVD combo at Target, haven't opened it yet and I was skeptical at the $29.99 price tag but the cashier rang it up as $21.75 *whew*.

$18 at Walmart.

does anyone know what type of special features that will be on the special edition or should i just go out and get the one that is out now?

does anyone know what type of special features that will be on the special edition or should i just go out and get the one that is out now?

If you really like special features than just wait and go rent this one for now. Since there are absolutely no special features on this one.

Watching the movie with subtitles on so I could make out some of the dialogue that was drowned out because of the loudness and I just noticed that Sam mouths WTF when he's given the medal by President Obama.

LostSon88 said:
Really? My friend got his at Wal-mart for $18...

Granted I got mine at Best Buy. (also $18).
Which version, DVD or BR?

I have a free digital copy of Dark Of The Moon for anyone who wants it. I caved & paid $16.41 to download the movie from Itunes the same day of the release as soon as it was put on Itunes because I couldn't wait to watch it for the first time.:o If anyone is interested send a PM, first one to respond gets the code.

Anyone know what is happening with the UK version of the BD? Are we getting the barebones version first or are they just skipping ahead with the deluxe edition for us?

Anyone know what is happening with the UK version of the BD? Are we getting the barebones version first or are they just skipping ahead with the deluxe edition for us?

Doesn't look like anybody will be getting a deluxe edition or special edition version of Transformers Dark Of The Moon until sometime in 2012.

It says to sign up to be notified when its available, meaning there is no release date yet, in the UK, the vanilla version of the blu-ray only comes out on Monday, so cant see them releasing this 2 weeks later.

I gave in and bought the vanilla disc, picture is great but not too impressed with the sound, I have definately enjoyed the movie more at home than I did at the cinema, even though it was good 3D it still ruined some scene's for me.

Not sure if I will buy the newer version, I wont ever be getting a 3D tv and rarely watch extras as I dont have the time, although I do like the have them there just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"