Connecting Wirelessly to Xbox 360

The Fallen

Hot! Spicy! Tastes Great!
Reaction score
Hi. I have a Netcomm NB14WN and I'm having trouble connecting wirlessly with my Xbox 360 slim. The 360 will find the modem/router but when I try to test the connection it fails. I've wirlessly connected my laptop and phone successfully so I'm wondering what's not right here?

The connection test fails in the first section, then it'll ask me to restart the modem/router then wait and try again. I've gone through all these steps and nothing changes. Would there be any settings on the modem/router I should look out for?

The connection test fails in the first section, then it'll ask me to restart the modem/router then wait and try again. I've gone through all these steps and nothing changes. Would there be any settings on the modem/router I should look out for?

Possibly, do a search about your modem and connecting it to a game system. I had to do the same thing with our modem to get its NAT open.

I just today got one of the new S models, so if i notice the same problem, i let ya know what solutions i come up with.

Edit. I just connected it with no probs man, it most likely is something to do with your modem/router.

Last edited:
If your connection is encrypted you might just be putting in the wrong password, if it's not that I dunno what else it could be. :/

Go into your network settings on your xbox and assign it a static IP address manually. That might help it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"