Coronavirus outbreak

They should legit just keep all pubs & the like closed for the foreseeable future. Sorry to anybody that owns or is employed by a bar anywhere but these are honestly the worst thing that can be open at this point. The Police said it best this week, it's crystal clear that drunk people can't socially distance.

Look at the state of this from London -

They should legit just keep all pubs & the like closed for the foreseeable future. Sorry to anybody that owns or is employed by a bar anywhere but these are honestly the worst thing that can be open at this point. The Police said it best this week, it's crystal clear that drunk people can't socially distance.

Yeah, that’s the problem. Even people who have been following the rules well all this time are unlikely to maintain that properly after 10 pints.

I saw these pictures before on the weekend. It looks like any other crowded night in normal times. In fact, it looks more crowded than it probably has been for some time because everyone wanted to get out.

I don't see how pubs can really be such a safe environment. There will undoubtedly be lots of people crowding in there. I hear they're planning to turn their music down low, but even when there is no music but a large number of people the combined chatter still can make it very hard to hear one another. I've been in venues like that before. That means people still have to shout to be heard. And some people are naturally very spluttering and spit a lot when speaking. I mean, listen to that crowd in that video above. There's no music but it's loud, and probably louder in person.

Also, how clean can these beer glasses actually be? People should be allowed to bring their own and place it under a drink dispenser that is automatic and not one you have to touch.

I misread that as "swamp baby". The visual was not pleasant.

Perhaps I should edit a comma in there...? :D

I was going to google “how to drain a swamp baby”
But immediately decided against it... :wow:

In the article it does say though:

However, it's unlikely any cases will lead to an epidemic.

"Unlike in the 14th Century, we now have an understanding of how this disease is transmitted," Dr Shanti Kappagoda, an infectious diseases doctor at Stanford Health Care, told news site Heathline.

"We know how to prevent it. We are also able to treat patients who are infected with effective antibiotics."

So probably unlikely to be another major global pandemic from that.

Enjoy yourself, buddy.

Even he doesn't believe his own bs! He ain't going to Disney World anytime soon. He praises Universal Studios but you don't seem him going there on his day off

No surprise there. Now, I don’t want to make light of the situation and be like, “lol, what goes around comes around” since I wouldn’t be popping the champagne even if Trump contracted the virus...but I wouldn’t be losing sleep either. I don’t anyone to contract virus and die(okay, except maybe full-fledged Nazi’s).

Last edited:
Beat me to it.

tenor.gif

Last edited:

No surprise there. Now, I don’t want to make light of the situation and be like, “lol, what goes around comes around” since I wouldn’t be popping the champagne even if Trump contracted the virus...but I wouldn’t be losing sleep either. I don’t anyone to contract virus and die(okay, except maybe full-fledged Nazi’s).

Can't think of a more worthy candidate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"