Coronavirus outbreak

Well, we’re still alive and on day 3 of our self-isolation.
Neither of us are exhibiting any symptoms and my partners workplace, after us insisting, have made another test kit available for her. Which has been done and returned the same day.

We were both angry to today find out that the positive Covid-19 test result received on Wednesday this week was actually from a swab taken two weeks ago!

Well, we’re still alive and on day 3 of our self-isolation.
Neither of us are exhibiting any symptoms and my partners workplace, after us insisting, have made another test kit available for her. Which has been done and returned the same day.

We were both angry to today find out that the positive Covid-19 test result received on Wednesday this week was actually from a swab taken two weeks ago!
Great to hear that you guys haven’t had any symptoms!! I feel quite relieved. Best of luck getting through the quarantine period with nothing happening. May it be boring and uneventful, friend. :cwink::up:

France had 13k new cases yesterday! The second wave is truly upon us even before autumn has properly started. There's a long road ahead. :csad:

Captains Log: Covid-19 update day 3

We are still isolated within this strange structure and finding ourselves unable to exit for any reason. We suspect there is a transporter beam scrambler located nearby that is stopping our egress.

Expected symptoms have still not surfaced, for which we are grateful, yet puzzled at the same time.

Another Covid-19 test supplied by our chief medical officer has been performed and returned to the ships laboratory for processing which should yield a result within the next 72 hours.

We are hopeful that the result of the latest test will be negative after determining the previous, positive, test result was actually from 2 weeks ago...

:D

We are still isolated within this strange structure and finding ourselves unable to exit for any reason. We suspect there is a transporter beam scrambler located nearby that is stopping our egress.

Expected symptoms have still not surfaced, for which we are grateful, yet puzzled at the same time.

Another Covid-19 test supplied by our chief medical officer has been performed and returned to the ships laboratory for processing which should yield a result within the next 72 hours.

We are hopeful that the result of the latest test will be negative after determining the previous, positive, test result was actually from 2 weeks ago...

I hope the captain’s log can get concluded ASAP with a positive ending. :up:

It was exciting reading though. :hehe:

I actually read this in Kirk’s voice. :funny: I hope things continue to go well for y’all. :up:

France had 13k new cases yesterday! The second wave is truly upon us even before autumn has properly started. There's a long road ahead. :csad:
I saw that, too. They're going through a big spike right now after doing so well for a while. :(

Bad news. :csad:

Which vaccine is looking the most promising?

Didn't they start the Oxford one back up? That's terrifying.

I think this vaccine is a no go.

Yeah. The odds of a particular vaccine making it into production are pretty low. When you get success, it's usually because there are several possibilities out there and the odds of all of them not being effective get pretty low.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"