Costumes you didn't like in movies you did

Here was my idea for the Goblin SUIT in Spider-Man:

It should of took place during Halloween, so that can inspire Osborn to become a Goblin. Keep the military suit, but let Osborn modify it. Let him spray paint it green, add rags, and whatever. Just make it crude.

Now, you can get the idea that Osborn got his mask from a Halloween shop, but don't show. Just let the audience ASSUME it. Make it to the "THE MASK" (Jim Carrey) logic, where within the movies reality it's a rubber mask but in real life, it's 3 hours of make up.

GG was just awful and the daylight scenes really didnt help it either. Especially when it was reflecting sunlight. Electra's costume . . .when she finally put on the red I dunno maybe it was just Jen Garner. The Batman nipple suits needed some work as well.

yeah,
Spawn was bad and so was that movie
Batman Begins was bad but yeah i didnt like that movie
X-Men was bad and yea that movie was meh
Spider Man GREEN GOBLIN
Ninja Turtles 3, it was better then the second but the costumes were horrific
there giving Beast the hair look that i always thought Wolverien should have to not look awful.
wolverine_xmen2.jpg

wolverine.jpg

he should have looked like that.

Manic said:
I loved the first Spider-Man movie, but the Green Goblin costume has to go. I know others have said it, but the man looked like he came out of a Super Sentai (Power Rangers) show. Everytime he fell down, I kept expecting him to explode in slow motion.

I normally support the X-Men movie costumes, but I will concede to two things:
1) Wolverine's costume doesn't suit him. It felt more like Wolverine whenever Jackman was running around in jeans and a wife-beater.
2) A little more variety couldn't hurt. Wolverine and Storm had the only customized costumes. Everyone else wore the same generic crap. How's about putting some touches of blue on Iceman's uniform? And some green on Rogue's? Just a few adjustments are all I'm asking for.

Batman Begins. Yes, I'm one of those people who still don't like the rubber suits. No, I'm not one of those people who want him to wear spandex. There's got to be a better alternative out there-- something that'll actually allow the actor to move.

Finally someone who agrees that rubber crap sucks. Give me a Batman that is like Adam West once said "All West."

A Batman that is all human and not part rubber.

Batman Begins costume.

An alternative approach would be leather.

I don't think leather would've worked; the DD & X-Men suits have visible zippers & are clearly not one-piece, which the Batsuit should at least appear to be.

Chris Wallace said:
I don't think leather would've worked; the DD & X-Men suits have visible zippers & are clearly not one-piece, which the Batsuit should at least appear to be.
The zipper can be at the back, concealed by the cape. Other methods can be used to create the one-piece effect.

Chris Wallace said:
Again, comic-based only. I wonder how many votes Green Goblin & Magneto will get?

What were people's complaints about Magneto's costume??? Personally I thought it was great.And Mc Kellan delivers a fantastic performance in it.

Unlike Green Goblin's,which not only made him look absolutely ridiculous,but hid alot of Dafoe's performance behind that cheap mask.

I've run across a lot of people who didn't care for Magneto's suit. I don't know why. Did they really wanna see a 60+ year-old man in red & purple tights?

Then again, a lot of them apparently want to see a 46-year-old man in green & purple tights.

Octoberist said:
Here was my idea for the Goblin SUIT in Spider-Man:

It should of took place during Halloween, so that can inspire Osborn to become a Goblin. Keep the military suit, but let Osborn modify it. Let him spray paint it green, add rags, and whatever. Just make it crude.

Now, you can get the idea that Osborn got his mask from a Halloween shop, but don't show. Just let the audience ASSUME it. Make it to the "THE MASK" (Jim Carrey) logic, where within the movies reality it's a rubber mask but in real life, it's 3 hours of make up.
I DISAGREE.

psylockolussus said:

Is it just me, or did it seem like her makeup got WORSE for X3?

The still shots that Fox released make it look like she's got peeling blue scabs, as opposed to the quasi-reptilian look of the previous films.

I'm a little sad that we didn't get the white dress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"