• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Could someone please help?

GDM

Civilian
Reaction score
I'm looking for the name of a movie with a black haired girl that resembles Wilma from scooby doo. It's a comedy I think and the character is from some comic book. In the trailer I saw a long time ago she likes almost every guy and her friend tells her that. Also in the trailer there was a shirtless guy walking in the store and pissing the cashier off. If anyone knows the name oif the movie please tell me cause i would like to see it and i can't find it. Thank you.

I think you are referring to the movie "Ghost World" from a few years back starring Thora Birch and Steve Buscemi.
Peace

Also Wilma is Fred Flinstone's Wife. :cwink:

Velma is the dorky smart girl from Scooby Doo. :cwink:

Thank you very much guys. Very much appreciated. And yeah i got the names screwed up.
Again thanks a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"