Could we have the option of closing our own threads?

Sebastos

le professionnel
Reaction score
On other sites I'm, they have the option to close our own threads when we want to. Why not the Hype? I think it would be a good idea. Let's say I make two threads be accident, I can simply just use the tools and close it on my own instead of having to contact a mod. Or if a thread of mine gets out of hand, I can close it myself.

So could this feature be allowed? I think it's be nice. What do you guys think?

This might work,If a thread maker asks for their thread to be closed then even if it is a good discussion we oblige anyway and of course there are the accidental double post threads you refer to as well which would be simply dealt with if you could close your own.

I think it's a decent idea but i have no clue how the interface set up works,whether it is possible to isolate that function for users,Drak will know.

This might work,If a thread maker asks for their thread to be closed then even if it is a good discussion we oblige anyway and of course there are the accidental double post threads you refer to as well which would be simply dealt with if you could close your own.

I think it's a decent idea but i have no clue how the interface set up works,whether it is possible to isolate that function for users,Drak will know.

Is it that way at F4movies...???? I don't remember, and my screen looks different from the posters there....lol

I think it actually seems like a good idea on the surface, but I am wondering if there are any downsides to it.

Yeah I think it could be used in the thread tools option. :up:

Is it that way at F4movies...???? I don't remember, and my screen looks different from the posters there....lol

i actually don't lol but i don't think so,i don't recall having that option anywhere i post

Yeah I think it could be used in the thread tools option. :up:

Well I am cool with it if Drak can make it work but it's not solely up to me.

i actually don't lol but i don't think so,i don't recall having that option anywhere i post

Well I am cool with it if Drak can make it work but it's not solely up to me.

Yeah, maybe it's not deleting a thread, but you can delete your own posts on the F4....

It's possible, but I don't think it's something to be interested in.

Cause it's up to the big boss, and I don't think it's something he'll wanna do. Though, I've been wrong before.

Cause it's up to the big boss, and I don't think it's something he'll wanna do. Though, I've been wrong before.

Oh, ok then I understand. I just think it'd be a cool option to have and save time rather then waiting for a mod to close it when you can do it yourself.

It'd be cool, but what if someone wants to be a jackass and post a thread and just close it? Like what if the first Iron Man trailer hits, and someone makes a thread and as people are entering their posts, he closes it?

Maybe it should be after a certain amount of posts?

well, anyone who does a stupid thing like that will just get his thread making privileges taken away

It'd be cool, but what if someone wants to be a jackass and post a thread and just close it? Like what if the first Iron Man trailer hits, and someone makes a thread and as people are entering their posts, he closes it?

Maybe it should be after a certain amount of posts?

I don't think that would happen. If this feature was added, I think we'd get an announcement about it and maybe whichever mod makes the announcement would say the rules about using the feature and if using it badly, there would be consequences.

Not too mention that in a situation like that, someone could just start a new thread, not a big deal really.

Give us the option to close any thread lol.:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"