Cowboys and Aliens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I read the graphic novel when it came out and I'm really looking forward to the movie. I just found this link on Facebook.

http://kvisit.com/Sx7qhAQ

It's from a FB page called Cowboys and Aliens Screenplay. Does anybody know if this is the script they used for the movie?

It combines cowboys with space, but there aren't any aliens, unless you mean Reavers, but they're just cannibal-men.

Let me make this clear. There are NO aliens in Serenity and Firefly. There are Reavers, but those are MEN who are crazy and cut on themselves and mutilated themselves, but there are NO aliens. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Julia, not sure what you're discussing here. The link I posted has nothing to do with the Firefly universe. It's to a screenplay called "Cowboys and Aliens" which was written years before the graphic novel of the same name. And it has, yes, cowboys and aliens in it!

But I too loved Firefly and was sorry to see it go.

I dunno how well this movie is going to be received on box office terms. I'm anticipating very low turnouts financially. It might break even, but not by much. I'm just not getting a healthy gauge of anticipation for this movie//

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"