Age of Extinction Create a plot for Transformers 2!

hmm.. i guess if the Allspark/matrix was the crux of the first plot, it's hard to figure what could be next on the decepticons' list of things to do.. hopefully they'll get something together..

I like the idea of the Sector Seven's first '7' included into TF2. Dr.Arkeville could have been one of the 7 that was picture on the wall, or a relative of them.

President Herbert Hoover was the first picture on the wall and he has been dead for a lllooonnngggggg time

I'm interested in seeing the public acceptance of the Transformers in general. I am sure not everyone is gonna be like "Hey, welcome to our planet."

I think there will be a human element that will want the Transformers, both good and bad, to be off our planet.

I agree with this, sort of like an X-men theme with the Autobots having to do battle with the Decepticons as well as the part of society that fears them and wants them gone.

i think tf2 should begin with the american goverment struggling to keep the events of tf1 secret from the world,plus at the same time preparing itself for the iminant arrival of autobots refuges and the a possible future attack of the decepticons.Meanwhile back on cybertron the autobots who are under the command of ultra magnus must acept that their home world is lost,however some autobots are reluctant to leave possibly led by grimlock(the comic version not the cartoon).have him(grimlock) openly question primes logic and leadership when this is claerly the best time to finally defeat the decepticons when their leader has been destroyed.If megatron is going to be in tf2 then he has to come back early he can`t be revived and appear at the end that`s already been done.Perhaps the allspark doesn`t kill him(ratchet said the allspark could kill prime not will)but instead empowers him creating galvatron,with his new improved form and power comes the knowledge of the true purpose of the transformers existance namely destroying unicron,instead of uniting the transformers galvatron instead intends to seek out the 1 weapon that can destroy unicron the matrix of leadership with the purpose of controling unicron.His return could galvonise the decepticons who are waring over leadership and could lead to a decepticon victory at the end which would set up the third film.

:trans: i think tf2 should begin with the american goverment struggling to keep the events of tf1 secret from the world,plus at the same time preparing itself for the iminant arrival of autobots refuges and the a possible future attack of the decepticons.Meanwhile back on cybertron the autobots who are under the command of ultra magnus must acept that their home world is lost,however some autobots are reluctant to leave possibly led by grimlock(the comic version not the cartoon).have him(grimlock) openly question primes logic and leadership when this is claerly the best time to finally defeat the decepticons when their leader has been destroyed.If megatron is going to be in tf2 then he has to come back early he can`t be revived and appear at the end that`s already been done.Perhaps the allspark doesn`t kill him(ratchet said the allspark could kill prime not will)but instead empowers him creating galvatron,with his new improved form and power comes the knowledge of the true purpose of the transformers existance namely destroying unicron,instead of uniting the transformers galvatron instead intends to seek out the 1 weapon that can destroy unicron the matrix of leadership with the purpose of controling unicron.His return could galvonise the decepticons who are waring over leadership and could lead to a decepticon victory at the end which would set up the third film.

My idea...

TF2 starts about 2 years later. Sam and Mikaela are both in college and still together. With Bumblebee as his car. Many of the college kids are jealous of Sam and he has become popular because of his cool looking car. This goes to his head and he becomes ignorant towards Mikaela causing problems.

Meanwhile Optimus has created a refuge in the Rocky Mountains for all Autobots. The base he has created runs off the power of the scrap of the All Spark he has... (the piece he picks up at the end of TF)
This has energy but not much so he has Ironhide and co looking out for new resource they stumble upon small crystals of energon in the ground. This energon was created when the TF's crashed on earth when they crashed something triggered various substances in the earth to create energon.

Oh and about 4 new TF's have arrived. Wheeljack, Tracks, Afterburner and Hot Rod.

Meanwhile strange events have been happening Laurentian Abyss...

Starscream like Optimus has sent out a message to all Decepticons out there that "Megatron is dead and the Humans are responsible Earth is a new enemy meet me on the 4th planet"
Starscream lands on Mars where he awaits his brothers.

Sector seven have resurfaced and are using TF technology to fish out Megatron and co. from the Laurentian Abyss. They succeed and Megatron awakens wanting revenge but he is weak and the head of S7 Tom Banachekmakes a deal with him... he knows how to get to Prime if Megatron lets S7 be his earth "spies".
Megatron agrees and goes into hiding as a tank. He feels unusual and then he realizes the all spark is taking him over like a virus making him stronger rebuilding him internally into Galvatron.

Meanwhile Sam and Mikaela break up because Sam has changed he's become a jerk. Sam doesn't care he's popular with more girls then he can imagine...
while Mikaela storms off she is kidnapped by S7.
Sam cannot find her and he and bumblebee travel to the Rockies telling his parents he is off on a trip with friends..

Optimus is glad bumblebee has arrived just in time to see if energon works as a power source.. Sam tells him that Mikaela is missing and Optimus tells Sam he cannot help. Sam storms off bumblebee follows.

On Mars Starscream lies and tells the rest of the Decepticons that Megatron made him incharge and he says they must destroy earth.. so the Decepticons head for earth (about 8 don't know which... they travel on Astrotrain to the moon which they plan on destroying)

Starscream wants to kill Optimus so he sends a message saying they are going to destroy the moon and wipeout humanity etc... Galvatron picks up on this message and heads off to the moon with the Autobots not far behind.

Que big space battle.

Starscream is tossed to earth by Galvatron leaving Prime and co to fight the rest who eventually land on earth.

S7 call in on Galvatron saying they have Mikaela.. Galvatron says that he must leave for business elsewhere...

Bumblebee is asked to help out Prime but Sam begs him to stay so he does..
Something here leads them to Galvatron and S7 with Mikaela..
Sam faces Galvatron crapping himself but to get Mikaela back because its his fault etc..
Galvatron is about to crush Sam when Bumblebee transforms and saves him.. bumblebee sends out a message to prime..
Sam and Mikaela run off while fighting a bunch of S7..
Bumblebee gets owned.. Prime is just in time to see the final blow... and charges at Galvatron...

the rest of the Autobots arrive followed by the Decepticons.. the battle is even and Decepticons retreat saying we will be back blah blah blah..

Sam and Mikaela get back together.. Bumblebee is rebuilt into Goldbug.

Then the bases comp tracks something huge incoming to earth.. Galvatron also hidden on earth receives this... they know who it is.... Cliffhanger..

Pretty crap i know but i was bored lol.. :) So please don't be telling me it's crap because i know it is lol

My origin for Prowl; Prowl is the logical, collected, calm brother of Brawl. Both were survivors of the ravaged city of Praxus. And while Prowl retreated inward and crushed his sorrow with his already calm and emotionless exterior, Brawl turned his feelings into blood red rage. Prowl ironically chooses a police car, almost instinctively as his form much like his brother. One day he hopes to convert him to the Autobot cause but fears that he may have to be his destroyer instead.

I like that. Thats sorta like what Im doing with Prowl in the Transformers RPG, except Barricade is his brother. I personally would like it if Prowl and Barricade were brothers. I can see the tagline: When good cop and bad cop gets personal.

I love you guys ideas, the only thing that's gonna be tricky is the reviving/looking for Megatron angle of the second film. That's too much like the first one. I would hope Megatron awakens on his own, or if he is revived by maybe Barricade and Scorponok (now in robot mode), he will be revived at the beginning of the film, so we don't get yet another TF movie lacking in Megatron screentime.

They can always do the "third world country testing nukes" and accidently jars loose, or activates the allspark within megatron (thus almost dooming mankind)...that sounds like a very bay thing to do.

I've been told this is a bad idea, kinda takes from G1 and the original movie but anyway here goes...

Starts off with 5 comets hitting earth, Prime and the autobots meet the arrival and we find out that its 5 new autobots that received primes message at the end of the first film. They would be Ultra Magnus, primes oldest friend and in command of the troops on cybertron, Hot Rod, the top fighter of the autobots, he's cocky and he knows it, Arcee the only female transformer and top espionage agent (she quickly bonds with Mikaela) Grimlock and Springer (dont have a reason for them yet) Prime tells them all about earth and how megatron was defeated, Magnus hands over the Matrix of leadership to prime. We also get hints of a relationship between Hot Rod and Arcee, but we notice that Sam starts taking a liking to him aswell, this gets to Bumblebee who has a thing for Arcee.

Meanwhile, another 3 comets crash land and we get scourge, cyclonus and galvatron. They search out and find the rest of the decepticons. Starscream returns to earth with shockwave and soundwave and is shocked to see Galvatron, stating that he thot he was destroyed or shut down(?).

When prime hears of galvatrons arrival, sam starts asking questions about him and we find out that Galvatron was megatrons 2nd in command on cybertron but just went m.i.a some millenia ago and must be here to claim the decepticons as his own (personal agenda or sumthing).

During the final battle, megatron returns and stops Galvatron from kiling prime and taking the matrix for a greater purpose. Megatron tells them all that there is a greater threat to them than each other, and that it must be stopped. Galvatron flees the scene and is followed to outer space where we see him start speaking to unicron.

Theres a few things missing and its a bit sketchy just now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"