Age of Extinction I figured it out, Transformers 3!

lol j/k right? He's in college and he'll be in his early 20's by the time Transformers 3 comes out, Kids get married right out of high school these days.

A four-year jump is WAAY too much. Too long. The 10-year gap between Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones (which everyone uses to counter any of my "way too long time gap" things) Was so that you didn't just see an average, normal Jedi life. Movies in a series highlight large events. Comics just fill in the rest. However, Sam's life being quite literally exciting at every freaking moment, there is too much that could happen in four years to skip. In TF3, im betting Sam will be a little over 19. One year gap, that's ok. FOUR years, no way.

Well Shockwave in Bay's movieverse is not dead.

And if the series ends with all Decepticons dying, then Autobots would have to leave Earth, since it'll just be pointless for the Autobots to stay on Earth.

I would like the series to end with us knowing that the battle is still going on. Not a happy ending with all evil dead and gone.
They might as well, there home world is in ruin anyway.

I've been thinking....

What if, after this series, bay did a film series off of the Shattered Glass universe?

It would be AWESOME.

What's that?

In my idea, we'd have: Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Ratchet, Ironhide, Sideswipe, Jolt, Wheelie, Skids, Mudflaps, Breakaway and Prowl on the Autobots.

Soundwave, Ravage, Laserbeak, Rumble, Wreckege, Barricade, Cliffjumper, Dead End and the Constructions (Devastator) on Megatron's faction.

Shockwave, Thunderstrike, Ramjet, Skywarp and Vortex on Starscream's faction.

Last edited:
What's that?

In my idea, we'd have: Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Ratchet, Ironhide, Sideswipe, Jolt, Wheelie, Skids, Mudflaps, Breakaway and Prowl on the Autobots.

Soundwave, Ravage, Laserbeak, Rumble, Wreckege, Barricade, Cliffjumper, Dead End and the Constructions (Devastator) on Megatron's faction.

Shockwave, Thunderstrike, Ramjet, Skywarp and Vortex on Starscream's faction.

I have been considering an evil Cliffjumper. Like the idea of Vortex, but add Dirge. Just to Even it up a bit. And Devastator got nailed in TF2 by Lennox.

Shattered Glass is an alternate universe, in which the Decepticons are GOOD and the Autobots are EVIL. The autobot logo is purple, and the Decepticon one is red.

Take a look
Onegenerationshattered.jpg

Thats megs on the left, and Prime is the one he's fighting.

And yes, that is grimlock a bit above prime. He's SMART in this one. He says "I, Grimlock" and stuff.

Cool. :woot:

I'd have Soundwave's minions rebuilt the Constructions, or he simply being made of other Constructions. I just want Dev back. Oh, and I want to see this:

tfrotfcover2joshnizzi10.jpg

Cool. :woot:

I'd have Soundwave's minions rebuilt the Constructions, or he simply being made of other Constructions. I just want Dev back. Oh, and I want to see this:

tfrotfcover2joshnizzi10.jpg

Niice...Josh Nizzi, he's like the KalMart of transformers.
(KalMart is a famous manipper here on the Hype, does Batman)

I like your idea for the Constructicons...maybe we could see some Combaticons too? And Areialbots?

I can see the Combaticons. Maybe they can be under Starscream's command, and he sets them off against Megatron's Constructions?

They might as well, there home world is in ruin anyway.

Then it ruins the purpose of what Prime said to that Galloway dude in ROTF, in which he said he and the Autobots would gladly leave if the Decepticon threat is done.

They shouldn't leave.

And I decided to go with Prowl and Breakway for Transformers 3. :woot:

Autobots:
Optimus Prime.
Bumblebee.
Ratchet.
Ironhide.
Sideswipe.
Jolt.
Wheelie.
Prowl.
Breakway.
Skids & Mudflaps.

Megatron's Decepticons:
Megatron.
Soundwave.
Barricade.
Wreckege.
Laserbeak.
Rumble.
Dirge.
Ravage.
The Constructions (Devastator).

Starscream's Decepticons:
Starscream.
Shockwave.
Thunderstrike.
Ramjet.
Skywarp.
Vortex.
The Combacticons.

My lineup (so far):

AUTOBOTS:
Optimus Prime
Bumblebee
Ratchet
Ironhide
Jolt
Sideswipe
Remaining Sister (unless they all survived)
Skids and Mudflap
Wheeljack (see my "Cars/Bots" thread for designs)
Wheelie
Hound (purple double-decker bus, british accent)
Blurr

DECEPTICONS:
Megatron
Nemesis Prime
Starscream
Dirge
Nightbeat
Constructicons
Soundwave
Devastator
Vortex
Nova Prime
Tracks
Flareup

OTHER
Grimlock and the other Dinobots

Then it ruins the purpose of what Prime said to that Galloway dude in ROTF, in which he said he and the Autobots would gladly leave if the Decepticon threat is done.

Wrong there, bud.

That was if the Autobots were the only reason Decepticons were coming to Earth. He never said anything about going back to Cybertron when the war ended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"