Current or Retired Original EQ players

PyroProductions

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
If you've been playing EQ for a few years now and wish you could start over or if you used to play a long time ago and retired, but have been considering starting again, come join me on my server. I haven't played in about 3 years, but I still know a good bit about the game, and I got lucky and came into a level 70 Bard (old gear, though, working on getting him MUCH better stuff). My friend plays religeously, so if you're looking for a serious raid guild, he's the man to talk to. If you need help getting up some levels, I don't get on him to often, but I'd be more than happy to help powerlevel you with my bard. I'm usually just instancing Dragons of Norrath dungeons anyways, so powerleveling might actually change the monotany of instancing for 6-10 hours straight :woot: . The server I'm on is a progression server, so we don't have all of the expansions unlocked yet and the level cap is still 70 for right now, so if you don't feel like playing catch up AGAIN, you should jump on ASAP while we're still unlocking expansions.

Server - The Combine (Progression).

Characters:
Me : Espoire (Level 70 Bard)
Friend : Veck (Level 70 Cleric)

Veck has been playing EQ on and off since it first came out, so he is very knowledgable and he is also very friendly and will answer any questions you have, and I played from the time it first came out until 6 years later before taking a three year haitus. If you're lucky, you might catch Veck in between raids/instances/3-boxing and he may powerlevel you as well...and we all know Cleric buffs are epic ownage. Plus, it doesn't hurt that he's ranked the 7th best Cleric on the entire server, and he's technically the 3rd best considering four of the people on the ranked list are bots now and only use that character when they're boxing. In other words, Veck is big pimpin'.

So, hope to get some healthy EQ discussion in here, and hope to see some of you guys online! Just let me and Veck know you got our names from the SHH forums, or we'll most likely not respond to your tell.

have you ever heard of http://www.shardsofdalaya.com/ ? It's like the best EQ 1 free server on the internet because it's dedicated to classic original EQ1. I played and it was amazingly fun for what its worth. I suggest you try it instead of w/e your doing with just 3 people. If your lookin for classic EQ 1 for free look no further. I don't know if I'm supposed to post that site or not , if the mods got a problem then by all means take out my post and i'll PM it to you with no hassle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"