• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Superman Returns custom DVD cover

Barney, i just want you to know, that I'm using version number 2!!! But both are absolutely beautiful! You but the artists of the official dvd-covers to shame! You rock!

I have to use one of Barney's covers. Have to. But what's the best way to print off a professional looking copy of these?...(in terms of the type of printer & paper, etc.)

Barney said:
other version:

dvdsupermanreturns23dvj2.jpg

I would buy that one over all the official covers! :):up:

Here's a repeat question for someone more computer savy, but what's the best way to print these out to make them look professional? (would I need special paper/printer or anything? Cause I'm using these!)

Both of those DVD covers are pretty cool... i think i might make one myself one day :woot::woot:

mathhater said:
Here's a repeat question for someone more computer savy, but what's the best way to print these out to make them look professional? (would I need special paper/printer or anything? Cause I'm using these!)

I would like to know too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"