CW Developing Live-Action Powerpuff Girls Series

Is Dove Cameron going to slice someone's arms off only to be quaked by Chloe Bennet?

Also, what's this film "5 years apart" that Chloe Bennet starred in recently? Is that about the period from the Snap to the Blip? :o

uy4xW1fVz1aTLIut8Bfb93wQrfw.jpg

Is Dove Cameron going to slice someone's arms off only to be quaked by Chloe Bennet?

Also, what's this film "5 years apart" that Chloe Bennet starred in recently? Is that about the period from the Snap to the Blip? :o

uy4xW1fVz1aTLIut8Bfb93wQrfw.jpg

Chloe and her friends pissing about is what it was .

That is Ally Maki who is Colton and Chloe's bestie and lived together witth Choe for a few years ,Michal Vartis(from Roswell) ,Scott Micheal Foster are from Illinois which is where Chloe is from

Though she did accidently get smacked in the shoulder by a golf club

Ugh I would watch this just to see how they put some villains like ..... Him into their stories.

Him will be controversial, if they start apologizing for Him toning Him down or "fixing" Him for the first outrage twit (and there will be thousands) accusing of trans non-heteronormative panic character, that they kowtow too, they are doomed, and should leave Him out.

If they use Him, they need to come full force with Him, over the top fun camp and celebrate him on every outrageous level. Whoever they get, the stronger over the top the performance the better!
A bit Blue Meanie, plus Curry's Frank-N-Furter+hisLord of Darkness mash-up, part Hurley's Bedevil, part Gatchaman Zoltar, and part Bianca Del Rio, all in one.
In fact that's who they should cast, and would completley steal this show.
ClearMintyCheetah-size_restricted.gif

Although apparently S4s Phi Phi O'Hara rocked the Him look.
Whoever it is they better creep around wearing those sensational thigh high punitive-heel boots, and lobster hands! LOL!:D

Last edited:
Well that's Chloe's career taking a nose dive.

Unfortunately I don't think her career was hardly going places. She seems excited about the role and it's a job lined up for at least a couple of years. Can't say I blame her.

I wonder if WB will finally dub PPGZ ahead of this (if it gets picked up to series)

Their version of HIM was extremely boring

Glad to see that Blossom will keep her red locks.

Those glamor instagram shots sum up this entire project lol

'Nuff said lol
I have no idea what you are trying to say with these comments. It's just an actress on Instagram showing off her red hair for a role. What could it possibly be saying about the project? That she has the right color hair? :confused:

I have no idea what you are trying to say with these comments. It's just an actress on Instagram showing off her red hair for a role. What could it possibly be saying about the project? That she has the right color hair? :confused:

I'm making fun of the project is all, not the actresses. That the show will just be like any other vapid reboot out there - which I thought we were all doing a page back. I will see myself out. :oldrazz:

Because a woman posted Instagram photos of her red hair, it sums up the show as a vapid reboot...

nDD3Pnx.gif

Because a woman posted Instagram photos of her red hair, it sums up the show as a vapid reboot...

nDD3Pnx.gif

I mean, it’s gonna be on the CW. It most likely is gonna be vapid and is gonna unnecessarily sexualize everything about the original cartoon. But to your point, we didn’t need to see any of the girls in hair, makeup, or costume to come to that conclusion. :funny:

In other news: I don’t really see the Scrubs guy as The Professor, but maybe he’ll surprise me.

They do at least seem to be trying make interesting casting decisions.

So black Professor Utonium couldn’t have created one black Powerpuff Girl?

E0BF1426-826A-48FE-BE57-B6E0F0979242.gif

Okay showrunners. Miss Bellum better be black too.

But bless Donald Faison’s corny heart, glad he’s still working.

So black Professor Utonium couldn’t have created one black Powerpuff Girl?

View attachment 44653

Okay showrunners. Miss Bellum better be black too.

But bless Donald Faison’s corny heart, glad he’s still working.

The actress who plays Bubbles is half black. And he created them by accident remember.

The actress who plays Bubbles is half black. And he created them by accident remember.

I think you meant Buttercup/Yana Perrault? Well okay that’s one.

But anyway one should expect casting like this since it is a CW production.

I mean, it’s gonna be on the CW. It most likely is gonna be vapid and is gonna unnecessarily sexualize everything about the original cartoon. But to your point, we didn’t need to see any of the girls in hair, makeup, or costume to come to that conclusion. :funny:

In other news: I don’t really see the Scrubs guy as The Professor, but maybe he’ll surprise me.
Just like Superman and Lois...

Maybe this show will be intended for teenage girls. Maybe it won't be any good. Maybe it's target audience, whatever that is, will eat it up and love it. But what is with the need to dump on anything that isn't targeted at a certain demographic? Calling a show intended for girls/women on a network that skews in a similar manner vapid just strikes me the wrong way. Especially as I don't know how many shows on the network anyone here watches that aren't the superhero ones. The network has produced a lot of gems aiming at that demographic, that a lot of people here probably didn't watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"