The CW developing "The Tomorrow People" remake

CW will find a show for him to be on, wouldn't surprise me.

My guess would be Arrow which coincidentally would be the best way to backdoor pilot a Young Justice like show.

Robbie Amell is already jokingly tweeting Arrow and Flash producer Greg Berlanti to hire him

Right... Jokingly. Kid knows Berlanti and big cuz Stephen are his best bet. Closed mouths don't get fed.
I fell they couldnt bring him in on Arrow unless he was a direct relative to Oliver. There resemblance is to great for him to just be some random character

I think Russell was the weakest link, by far.

All of his jokes fell flat, he seemed to annoy everyone onscreen while annoying me as a viewer, he didn't have any kind of arc whatsoever. That episode where he supposedly became the man that would make his late father proud...was total b.s. He was literally the same punk who got his own father is hot water by the end of the episode. How Russell could even be allowed to stand beside Stephen and Cara in the finale was absurd to me.

I liked Robbie. He fit the bill as the cheesy white knight, especially when compared to John who was the darker hero.

I agree the romance between Astrid and John seemed forced, although I guess it would make sense that Astrid was kind of lonely after the denial by Stephen. But, still needed more building up to.

I'm bummed it got cancelled. On a network where Beauty and the Beast...something I have tried to watch and just couldn't stand, does make it hurt. It was a pretty crazy show, that did take risks and most of those risks paid off for me. I would have liked to see what a second season would have looked like with Stephen essentially taking his father's place and leading the Tomorrow People. Should have been interesting.

I fell they couldnt bring him in on Arrow unless he was a direct relative to Oliver. There resemblance is to great for him to just be some random character

Make him blond and use him in flashback scenes as a young Ollie. lol

I think Russell was the weakest link, by far.

All of his jokes fell flat, he seemed to annoy everyone onscreen while annoying me as a viewer, he didn't have any kind of arc whatsoever. That episode where he supposedly became the man that would make his late father proud...was total b.s. He was literally the same punk who got his own father is hot water by the end of the episode. How Russell could even be allowed to stand beside Stephen and Cara in the finale was absurd to me.

I liked Robbie. He fit the bill as the cheesy white knight, especially when compared to John who was the darker hero.

I agree the romance between Astrid and John seemed forced, although I guess it would make sense that Astrid was kind of lonely after the denial by Stephen. But, still needed more building up to.

I'm bummed it got cancelled. On a network where Beauty and the Beast...something I have tried to watch and just couldn't stand, does make it hurt. It was a pretty crazy show, that did take risks and most of those risks paid off for me. I would have liked to see what a second season would have looked like with Stephen essentially taking his father's place and leading the Tomorrow People. Should have been interesting.

This. Russell is a punk and played an integral part in Roger's death. If I were Stephen I wouldn't want him anywhere near me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"