CW Developing Live-Action Powerpuff Girls Series

I assume Ms Bellum is mayor now.

l4rkwjutkss61.jpg

thank god I don’t care about this. Because if so, I would really be pissed how bad this looks.
I’d rather watch the cartoons

Eh. Looks about as expected. Which, so far, isn’t necessarily bad. I’m actually kinda glad they made an effort to make them look more grownup as opposed to trying to emulate their kiddy hairstyles as adults.

I'm not going to lie, my curiosity is highly picked...

If they can't make the Ganggreen Gang green w/some black contacts, Him red, Sedusa pale then they deserve to be canceled out the gate. Those characters can be done by cosplayers just as good.
I don't think HIM has to be red actually. Just hand and ear prothetics would suffice. Maybe horns... Maybe.

I am not feeling the casting choice for Miss Bellum, but I'm glad to see Tom Kenny is returning.

This template with the cast of Archie's Pussycats.

XRN2u1z.jpg

xaO3PAD.jpg

recast with The leading ladies of CW’s Riverdale ....

1902-B32-B-8-DAE-4034-8-DB6-4-D05-CD2-DB266.jpg

092-F6496-7-B59-4590-A9-B6-80-E65-B613114.jpg

So, where is our damn 20-something-angst drama TV series!
Get on it Disney!
\
6CZNybQ.jpg

It's called The Rowdy Rough Boys!
\
-The-Rowdyruff-Boys-1x12-the-powerpuff-girls-21285712-400-300.jpg

Who!
/
4xdxw6.gif

Caballeros!?
\
giphy.gif

[QUOTE="Mondragon, post: 38466177, member: 83374"
This template with the cast of Archie's Pussycats.
XRN2u1z.jpg

eik2ryQ.jpg
[/QUOT
Can they admit these two franchises have officially merged, ....
Just instead of Pussycats ...In Outer Space! the new season is Pussycats ..with Superpowers! :p
Powerpuff-First-Look-Image.jpg

Last edited:
Lol it’s the order of it that’s mind blowing. Blue, pink, green! Even the Three Caballeros.

Pilots gets passed on sometimes, so maybe it was better than the pilots they pass on but not as good as the pilots they greenlight, or maybe (and this is my inclination) the pilot was a pass but they like the concept enough that they're willing to give it a second chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"