Daddy Want

hmm i wonder if you'll be willing to starve your children just to get an action figure....

No. There are times when I have no food to eat (But plenty of toys) but there is always dog food in my house. I will never let my dogs or cat go hungry. NEVER.

Thats a sweet Dick Tracy. I remember having the figures when the movie came out. I actually saw some DickTracy Mez-Itz today at a Toy Liquidator store. I think $3 a pack.

MZ80150lg.jpg

Dude if you see them again Nab me the Top two.

I'm a Dick Tracy Fiend.........In Fact....I think I should make an Avy from the old Serials I got on DVD.

Not tonight though.

They're made by Mezco. Go to their websites and check them out. They're just small (about 2 1/2 - 3 inches tall) figures that are like caricatures. There are Mez-Itz for other stuff like AvP, Edward Scissorhands and I think even Hellboy.

Hell Nab em all if they are $3, You'll be hansomly rewarded.

In Fact.....to celebrat this statue I am gonna set up a Dick Tracy shelf. Quick to E-bay to nab the old figs. (I used to have an ass load of them)

Will do. I think they had all four. They had a busload of the Dick Tracy/ Influence 2pack

I'll be headed to my comic shop on Wednesday of next week (mainly for the wave 3 Justice figs) so on my way back I'll nab those for you. I'll get you a full set for the hell of it, so long as I find all 4 2packs. If notI'll get what I see. They had plenty.

Yay.

I'm really gung ho about this. I wish Sota or somebody would do a Classic Dick Tracy line....Man would that Rule.

A Mezco line would be cool too. I love my comic Hellboy and Goon figures. They're very nicely sculpted compared to the referance material.

Yes, Mezco, that's who I want to do the Dick Tracy line.

Sota can do the Tick.

SOTA doing Tick figs?!?

That'd definitely be cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProfessorP1999
Back