Damn Weirdest Fighting Game Characters...

BATZARRO WWD

Campeador Boricua
Reaction score
5)Kumachan
Well, Tekken has a Bear. What's so weird about This?
...Oh... I See. An unanimated Bear that fights like a hand is holding him. It belong in a list like this...
hornet.jpg

4)Hornet(Fighters Megamix)
The only other example of a fighting game having a car it didn't actually let the car win! How odd is that? Fighters Megamix had an eclectic mix of Virtua Fighters, Fighting Vipers'and FREEKING Bean The Duck. But This is the weirdest...or as weird as the teddy bear
3)Ushi the Cow(Fighters Destiny)
No, Ushi is NOT a Sonic Character. It's a Cow that is a ***** to beat. Ushi eats baby souls for breakfast. In a notoriously hard and crappy game, Ushi still manages to be the worst. Jesus has all videos and pics of Ushi under control in a secret base in Nevada, to avoid mass panic, and the true nature of fighting cows must be kept secret.
2241360724747782.jpg

2)Shaquille O'Neal(Shaq Fu)
Shaquille O'Neil has done many things. Act badly, try to rap, play Basketball. It is at the last thing that he excelled. He wasn't the best, but he was often the tallest and roughtest. But was he man enought to step up to a mummy, a cat girl, and some other crap? Apparently so. In the Docu-game "Shaq Fu" Shaquille fought the forces of evil after being lost in a spacewarp in chinatown(no doubt looking for a Mowaii...) The game is living molasses. I only played it because my only friend at the time had it. But friends don't let friends play Shaq Fu.

1)Sumo Santa(ClayFighter 63 1/3)
Santa Claus is a very recognizable character, known for delivering joy to children all over the world. OR is he? Sumo Santa is, as his name implies, a Sumo rendition of Saint Nick. And instead of being a Jolly Old fellow, he spews phrases like "jingle THIS all the way". Only if they had had the balls to ad Hobocop would this list be different. TIll then, Sumo Santa remains the damn weirdest Fighting game characters. Plus, he had the most disgusting Fatality ever...
Bonus Points for good Idea gone Bad Game go to Time Killers! Further proof that when you can't do something good in the 90's, you do something gory!
Bonus points go to Rakuga Kids! Because my scribbles can beat your scribbles!

Do you have your own list?

Sumo Santa was awesome. :up:

Bring back Clayfighters Interplay. :cmad:

Im surprised there arent any Tekken characters on there

I was thought Zappa from Guilty Gear XX was a very strange fellow

You definitely need to include Guano from Slaughter Sport on any list of weirdest fighters.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"