Dan Trachtenberg to direct Predator film ‘Badlands’

There hasn't really been a variant of the Predator designs through the movies that I haven't liked (not counting The Predator 2018 because I haven't seen it) but I do miss the old classic Winston design.

I got curious with AI a while back, and used an image generator to make Predators, because I am aiming to design my own, and wanted some template images to use for inspiration.

Look at what this AI did:

1000000643.jpg

1000000632.jpg

1000000623.jpg

1000000627.jpg

If AI can make a better Predator than the movies. We got a problem.

No no, get me Sydney Sweeney to fight the Predator!

I also realized that there still isn't a good Predator game. No good Superman game, no good Predator game. Life sure is great...

You know who I would like to see fight the Predator? Henry Cavill.

Do the AvP games count?
I guess I should clarify there is no "recent" good Predator game. Something made within the last 10 years.

All we've had is Predator Hunting Grounds which is now a dead game that is no longer supported.

Last edited:
Wasn’t the biggest prey fan. Main character wasn’t really likable. Selfish.

She’s so focused on showing she can hunt and cats about nothing else. Her brother saves her and she’s upset because he got the credit. When he’s just trying to keep people alive. She felt selfish to me. I don’t remember anything else haven’t seen it in a while.

She wasn't upset that he got the credit. lol
Ok she was upset that she didn’t get to hunt it. Who cares it’s killing people and only thing that matters to her is proving she’s the best. Again my memory is fuzzy. No way I’m watching again.

Why post nonsense about a movie that you don’t remember and that you won’t revisit?
Because it’s a forum and it’s not that serious to me. The movie was forgettable except that annoying character. If that character was a man you’d be calling it a forgettable movie.

Because it’s a forum and it’s not that serious to me. The movie was forgettable except that annoying character. If that character was a man you’d be calling it a forgettable movie.

Well…at least you don’t deny that it’s nonsense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"