Daredevil: Man Without Fear! News.

TheVelvetOnion

Sidekick
Reaction score
I dont normally post any news, especially without a source either. But i thought id simply put it up and you can speculate on it. To me it sound pretty cool, i was reading a movie news website it was one that i happend upon on google search. all the news on it seemed pretty uptodate but what interested me was the Daredevil Remake news.

Apparently they see Daredevil Remake in the same vain as Incredible Hulk was to Hulk... as in although it was a restart to the franchise, with Norton replacing bana, the story simply followed on... as at the end of hulk he ended up in south america, start of incredible hulk he was in south america and came back...

There planning to follow on Daredevil from the Elektra movie, simply completing the trilogy if you will... Daredevil 2 is actually the Daredevil 3, if you include Elektra... Because the story is going to follow on with The Hand in Hells Kitchen...

The story is said to reunite Daredevil and Elektra together when The Hand try to hunt her down. They will see the return of another Elektra character Typhoid Mary... leading a new cast of The Hand members... There is also rumour of Mysterio appearing..

As soon as i re-find that website i will post the link, Trouble is i was on my Itouch at the time when i found it.

Sounds false.
And the Incredible Hulk doens't continue where Hulk left off. Unless you forgot the new origin in the intro.

As much as I desperately want this to be true, I'm not getting my hopes up. Even if they did remake it they'd probably go with the same kind of glossy, MTV vibe they did the first one in, and not do a gritty, noir superhero story like they should.

I had read several Daredevil Reboot headlines on a few movie sites I hit, but they said because the actress was getting a bunch of Typhood Mary comics that it could be for the Deadpool movie. I would imagine that they'd be rushing a deadpool movie out. I love Daredevil but I just don't see another movie happening.

I guess if you are a failed tv actress all you have to do is be seen buying a bunch if comic books to get the internet talkin to you...

I guess if you are a failed tv actress all you have to do is be seen buying a bunch if comic books to get the internet talkin to you...
While I didn't care for the show, I'm pretty sure BSG was not a failure.

does anyone know how to check internet history on an ipod touch i know i read this news i know its skeptical but honestly i have better things to do with my time than make up stuff. But i dont blame you for being skeptical, i would be.

As much as I desperately want this to be true, I'm not getting my hopes up. Even if they did remake it they'd probably go with the same kind of glossy, MTV vibe they did the first one in, and not do a gritty, noir superhero story like they should.

So sad but so true.

Daredevil should be a mix of The Dark Knight and The Crow not that glossy crap we have got with Wolverine the minute i saw Gambit on tose MTV adverts i knew that film was doomed.

Why would gambit being in wolverines origin movie make it doomed? Considering the comic book co-operations they had, i wasnt surprised he was in the movie. Its just people dont associate him with wolverines origin.

I'd love to see a new, dark, gritty Daredevil movie. I actually liked the movie, but I would love to see it done in more capable hands.

Why would gambit being in wolverines origin movie make it doomed? Considering the comic book co-operations they had, i wasnt surprised he was in the movie. Its just people dont associate him with wolverines origin.

It wasnt the appearance it was just the poorly portrayed remy and the way they make him far to powerful and glossy Remy is a simple cajun sneak thief with a charming manner and low level powers and thats it, they made him some sort of powerhouse and it lookd stupid and he should have been wearing far more gritty clothing the beaten raincoat from the comics was completely taken away for some kind offashion label crap.

It wasnt the appearance it was just the poorly portrayed remy and the way they make him far to powerful and glossy Remy is a simple cajun sneak thief with a charming manner and low level powers and thats it, they made him some sort of powerhouse and it lookd stupid and he should have been wearing far more gritty clothing the beaten raincoat from the comics was completely taken away for some kind offashion label crap.

I liked how Gambit was portrayed. Of course, his nose should have been bigger and his eyes like some reeses monkey. But his powers and acrobatics were on the mark.

I liked how Gambit was portrayed. Of course, his nose should have been bigger and his eyes like some reeses monkey. But his powers and acrobatics were on the mark.

No offence but have you ever read a gambit comic?

the look is something that is a personal taste, i would prefer a more realistic normal battered rain coat from the comics, but the powers where over the top remys power is simple kinetic charging of objects and above near olympic level agility i dont want him juming around like spiderman and floating cards around like jean grey.

more Daredevil the better

whether it's a direct sequel or reboot, I could care less. The guy needs another shot at the big screen

No offence but have you ever read a gambit comic?

the look is something that is a personal taste, i would prefer a more realistic normal battered rain coat from the comics, but the powers where over the top remys power is simple kinetic charging of objects and above near olympic level agility i dont want him juming around like spiderman and floating cards around like jean grey.

Yeah. I have the first issues of his X-Men appearance, including the annual drawn by Art Adams. Some fans would think his abilities were underused in the movie, although he's no Crimson Alchemist or Dandy Man. Gambit is an acrobat but he wasn't anywhere near Spider-Man's level in the movie. He couldn't even escape Wolverine. And if he's mastered the charging of objects, then it's possible for him to play with his cards like that before they blow up. He's manipulating the kinetic energy.

Even if they did remake it they'd probably go with the same kind of glossy, MTV vibe they did the first one in, and not do a gritty, noir superhero story like they should.

Try the director's cut.

Watching the Daredevil DC right now. Great movie.

And what about a Deadpool/Daredevil movie? Any of you guys read their 97 cross-over story featuring Typhoid Mary? One of my favourite comics ever and some of Joe Kelly's best work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"