Daredevil Daredevil season 1 and 2 DVD

The majority of blu-rays, I'd say about 98%, are multiregion anyway. They'll say on the box and the disc ABC, which means they're region free. I know for definite region A is North America and region B is Europe & Australia.

It's DVDs that tend to be region specific. So no need to repurchase a UK only blu-ray. You can get "multiregion" blu-ray players cheap, I mainly use the multiregion to play my region 1 DVD sets.

So glad this is finally coming out to buy, hope Jessica Jones and season 2 follow soon.

I should tell my friend about this good news, he doesn't have Netflix cause his parents don't wanna get it for some strange reason.

It's about damn time, Season 1 came out for streaming 2 years ago. Dunno why it's been a huge delay.

Last edited:
Blu-ray arrived this morning courtesy of Amazon UK (about 90 mins ago), 2 days ahead of schedule.
4 plain blue discs, 702 mins runtime. No bonus features. Nice interior and back slipcover artwork though. It's also region ABC, so it'll play worldwide, no need to buy a region specific blu-ray player.

Last edited:
Ordered mine yesterday, should come next week. Going to leave off watching the rest of season 2 until I watch season 1 again I think.

Hope Jessica Jones also becomes available soon.

Mine shipped yesterday. Despite the lack of features, I'm excited to get it :D

I just ordered mine but since I'm in the US it'll be a little while before it gets here.

Still, glad to finally have it and I hope season 2 along with Jessica Jones and Luke Cage follow soon.

Not sure of whether I should order or not...this and Agent Carter...

Mostly for what I refer to as the Hellion curse...

In the past...every time I've ordered some films/tv shows on DVD from amazon.uk because it seemed very unlikely for a US release...I order and receive the stuff and a US release is announced...

Even if they do release it over here, the pricing isn't likely to be as good as what we're paying on Amazon UK right now. Marvel TV Blu Rays in the US are crazy expensive compared to their DC TV counterparts.

Has to be a bootleg. No way anybody in the US has season 2 on DVD when season 1 hasn't even been announced for release here yet.

Definitelya bootleg.

Jessica Jones is apparently be out in December here also, really looking forward to watching that again.

Can UK BluRays be played on US BluRay players? I'd love to get a BluRay but I have a Region Free DVD player so I can get that now. Granted, what I'd like is an announcement of US DVDs but I have no idea when that'll happen.

Can UK BluRays be played on US BluRay players? I'd love to get a BluRay but I have a Region Free DVD player so I can get that now. Granted, what I'd like is an announcement of US DVDs but I have no idea when that'll happen.

Don't quote as this isn't 100%, but the DD BD I believe is region free, so the others are likely to be as well.

Even if they do release it over here, the pricing isn't likely to be as good as what we're paying on Amazon UK right now. Marvel TV Blu Rays in the US are crazy expensive compared to their DC TV counterparts.

That is also a very good point which I didn't previously take into consideration.

Some Blu Rays are region locked but the majority aren't.

These Daredevil discs are confirmed to be region free so you can import without fear.

it has done some solid day 1 numbers for the UK so hopefully will encourage them to release the other Netflix series too :)

Have TV Blu-ray or DVD sales gotten so bad that Studios no longer want to release them anymore?

I'm just not understanding why we can't get them for Marvel Netflix.

Mine arrived the other day, not had a chance to watch any yet but the front cover is glorious

This better get a Blu Ray release same day as the DVD. That is a day 1 purchase for me. Been waiting for the Netflix blu rays.

Yeah I'm going to holdout for the Blu Ray. Them releasing it on dvd is a start though.

Watched the first episode tonight, the picture is dam good on the BD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"