Daredevil Daredevil season 1 and 2 DVD

Should be arriving today.

I caved and preordered the amazon.uk AoS S3 and AC S2...

Amazon has not shipped mine yet. I wonder if stores got them today?

I have a bad feeling about this. Will it be delayed? Ugh.

Mines from Amazon and was shipped yesterday...

I do the Prime account for shipping because with the orders I go through, its a good investment... plus the shipping...

Went to Walmart to purchase the blu-ray and all but 2 had been sold out already.

Mines from Amazon and was shipped yesterday...

I do the Prime account for shipping because with the orders I go through, its a good investment... plus the shipping...

I also have Prime.

I cancelled the order and got it from Wal-Mart. They only had two.

My Best Buy only had four copies on the shelf when I went there. Technically three now. Glad to finally have a physical copy, though. Hopefully it sells well enough for them to justify releasing season two on Blu-ray, along with the rest of the Marvel Netflix shows (and bad place, throw in Stranger Things to boot).

My Best Buy only had four copies on the shelf when I went there. Technically three now. Glad to finally have a physical copy, though. Hopefully it sells well enough for them to justify releasing season two on Blu-ray, along with the rest of the Marvel Netflix shows (and bad place, throw in Stranger Things to boot).

Wal Mart had like 2 to 3 left but I got mine at Target because it was 4 bucks cheaper there

Sold out at my Best Buy and only 2 left at the Target near by. Hopefully I can stop by tomorrow and pick one up.

Wow. Forgot this was releasing around this time. Kind of snuck up on me. But for those who have it- any extras or just the episodes by themselves? Not that the show on its own would be bad, that's perfectly fine, but just wondering if it comes with anything. But then, I don't own any of SHIELD or Agent Carter on DVD, so unsure if those come with any extras either.

I got my copy at Best Buy. Now there's only two left.

Wow. Forgot this was releasing around this time. Kind of snuck up on me. But for those who have it- any extras or just the episodes by themselves? Not that the show on its own would be bad, that's perfectly fine, but just wondering if it comes with anything. But then, I don't own any of SHIELD or Agent Carter on DVD, so unsure if those come with any extras either.

Doesn't appear to be any special features, no.

Definitely gonna be picking it up eventually.

The best thing the Marvel brand (Film and TV/Netflix) has done, hands down.

I'm holding off, I have a strong feeling they're saving everything for a "wave 1" collection with Defenders, thus just bare bones.

I hope that's not the case.

I hope that's not the case.

It probably is the case though. Makes complete sense. And if this current release is basically just the episodes. You'd be better off just waiting for the inevitable box set. DD is obviously still on Netflix if you wanna re-watch it.

I don't think it is within good manners to go off-topic just to say something that might offend the person you said it to.

(Also, that post is just weird, if one reads the forum on a mobile device, which does not show avatars, lol.)

It was rude, I apologize, but true nonetheless. People are offended by anything these days so I've trained myself to trivialize internet complaints.

Last edited:
If anyone has coupons they'd like to share or black friday deals please PM me.

I'm going to get X-men apocalypse blu-ray for $7.99

I was going to buy the DD S1 on bluray but declined because there are no special features or anything extra.

Is that a deal-breaker for you? I mean, you could still enjoy the episodes as is.

Not if you already have netflix. Special features would be the only driving force for subscribers to get it.

No extra features is disappointing. I'm a completionist so I'm going to buy it regardless, but I don't blame anyone for saving the money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"