"Dark Angel" on Sci-Fi Channel!!!

The Apatow Crew

New God
Joined
Mar 13, 2005
Messages
100,339
Reaction score
0
Points
31
Just an FYI--Dark Angel alert!

Catch Jessica in her breakout role as a genetically engineered soldier Max in the Fox (lol) series James Cameron's "Dark Angel"

http://www.tv-now.com/stars/jessalba.html

Dark Angel will be on The SciFi Channel on July 10th, Monday...

at 7:00pm--The Pilot
at 9:00pm--"Heat"--the guys will love this one.Max has feline DNA and she goes into heat!--there is alot more to the episode also.
at 10:00pm--"Flushed"

The first three episodes of Dark Angel


I'm happy this great tv show will finally be back on tv. it's the thing that brought Jess in the main stream.

I don't know i'll just like to get that old feeling of watching it on tv again. It's great this is on tv. Fox You numbnuts you seriously suck for getting rid of this show.

it's gonna introduce Dark Angel to a whole lot of fans who missed it when it first aireed. i hope they show both seasons.
 
This is great news for me!

I always wanted to watch this show but never got to (it was on the same night as either Buffy or Angel so I could never catch it).

I thought it looked great when I saw the trailers for it,and was considering getting the first season on dvd to see if I like it. I'm glad it'll be on Sci-Fi cause now I can check it out first rather than spend the money on it and regret it if I don't like it.
 
That's pretty cool, I watched the first season when it was on FOX, but missed the second season once FOX tried to kill it putting it on Fridays. You know FOX has lost faith in a show when it puts it on Fridays, cause they can't really believe that guys are gonna stay home to watch TV on Friday nights, it's always shows geared towards the male 15-34 age group that get this treatment.
 
Funny thing is it's been on Space for like a year, year and a half now.
 
Isn't Space the Canadian equivalent of the Sci-Fi Channel?
 
You can buy the show pretty cheaply on DVD now.
 
I really enjoyed the first season. It was a pretty good futuristic thriller. But the 2nd season lagged quite a bit with too many of the filler episodes. The saving grace of the 2nd season was Jensen Ackles' character Alec, Martin Cummins' Ames White, and the season/series finale directed by James Cameron.
 
i have both seasons on dvd but i'm gonna be sure to watch it anyway.
 
i never gotta chance to watch it back in the day but im really glad to see its coming on cuz ive been wanting to see it for a while now can anyone give a quick rundown on what its about besides that shes genetically engineered cuz ive caught that much
 
I miss this show, I miss the Sci Fi channel, too

*gotta get some cable*
 
Eklypze said:
i never gotta chance to watch it back in the day but im really glad to see its coming on cuz ive been wanting to see it for a while now can anyone give a quick rundown on what its about besides that shes genetically engineered cuz ive caught that much
alright i'll give you more details after i get done watching this movie on tv.

i'll give you a detailed rundown.
 
the series finale was like something straight out of x-men.
 
Abaddon said:
the series finale was like something straight out of x-men.
That was the only episode of the series Directed By James Cameron.

It was only suppose to be a season finale but it turned into a series finale.

on the second season dvd they said a third season was greenlit. but fox cut it because they needed the money for another show.
 
J Alba's Lover said:
alright i'll give you more details after i get done watching this movie on tv.

i'll give you a detailed rundown.


I've got it, JAL. Basically, the gov't bred a bunch of super-soldiers by splicing their DNA with various animal traits, and training them from infancy to be killers. One night, a bunch of children escaped the project, including a girl named Max. Years later, she'd be working as a bike messenger in Seattle by day, and a cat burglar by night, eventually meeting a dissident named Logan who helped her find her 'siblings' in exchanging for working with him. Also, a giant EMP from a terrorist attack turned America into a third-world country (this takes place in 2020). It was a fun show, and you got to see Jessica Alba in tight clothes hurting people every week. You could not go wrong.
 
J Alba's Lover said:
That was the only episode of the series Directed By James Cameron.

It was only suppose to be a season finale but it turned into a series finale.

on the second season dvd they said a third season was greenlit. but fox cut it because they needed the money for another show.

I'd love to know which show that was, probably one of the many crappy shows that lasted half a season.

I never got to see it, but people keep telling me good things about so I guess now's my chance. Maybe if I like the first 3, I'll just go out and buy the box set.
 
Wolfwood said:
I'd love to know which show that was, probably one of the many crappy shows that lasted half a season.

I never got to see it, but people keep telling me good things about so I guess now's my chance. Maybe if I like the first 3, I'll just go out and buy the box set.

Well actually it was Firefly. i know that shows very loved on here. And yeah i think it did last half a season.

You should be able to get the box sets for a reasonable price. oi saw some charge 20 to 25 dollars.
 
J Alba's Lover said:
Well actually it was Firefly. i know that shows very loved on here. And yeah i think it did last half a season.

You should be able to get the box sets for a reasonable price. oi saw some charge 20 to 25 dollars.

Ah Firefly? Well then good move on Fox's part, too bad they didn't follow through.
 
Avalanche said:
You can buy the show pretty cheaply on DVD now.


yep got both of them for 17.00 each
 
I am glad this show is on Sci-Fi now.
Now I can get into the hype of the show.
 
J Alba's Lover said:
I don't know i'll just like to get that old feeling of watching it on tv again. It's great this is on tv. Fox You numbnuts you seriously suck for getting rid of this show.

They also got rid of Fastlane.
Damn, did I love that show.

Reruns on Court TV, though. :)
 
Fastlane,Wonderfalls,Dark Angel, all watchable shows. Though I wasn't especially impressed with the latter.
 
Warhammer said:
They also got rid of Fastlane.
Damn, did I love that show.

Reruns on Court TV, though. :)
Yeah i know what you mean.

i swore after Dark Angel got canned.i wouldn't get involved with another show. but damn the the previews looked so damn good and i was hooked.

And then half way through the season they move it to friday. the very same night that killed Dark Angel (and another very good show that was canned without answers John Doe.) Anyway it suffered the same fate and was canned and it also ended on a cliffhanger.

That's why i hate fox tv cause they cancel so many good hows in favor of reality crap!
 
Reality crap costs no money. Cause you don't always have to pay the white trash morons (I'm including Paris Hilton and Nicole Ritchie) they cast.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
200,770
Messages
21,808,494
Members
45,625
Latest member
papapasmurfsmur
Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"