Dark Mode?

antsman41

CONCUBINE
Reaction score
Is this possible yet and I missed out on changing it...

...or when can we expect a Dark Mode?

My eyes are bleeding from this site, now a days. Since most of my apps/programs and sites have a Dark Mode or at least not a piercing white base background.

It's not a perfect solution but there are addons or extensions that can do it until we get a dark mode. I use Dark Background and Light Text which really helps out since I use dark mode for almost everything. The white pages are hard on the eyes.

It's not a perfect solution but there are addons or extensions that can do it until we get a dark mode. I use Dark Background and Light Text which really helps out since I use dark mode for almost everything. The white pages are hard on the eyes.

Thanks for the idea of using a browser addon.
I just did it for my Opera. It's not perfect as you said but it will do.

Preview:

upload_2021-2-19_18-47-34.png

Yes, I asked two mods about this but it seems there are no plans to implement a dark theme anytime soon.

I suppose the admins would have to buy a custom theme for the forum... In the meantime, I used to play around with Stylus and apply my own dark theme. It's WIP and definitely not an ideal solution since new updates to the forum software can break my custom changes.

NARtM5M.png

T63UwD4.png

Don't know why people like dark mode so much. As for me this is too uncomfortable for my eyes

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"