Dark Phoenix Supports PETA

thumb_01.jpg

06.jpg

Famke was on entertainment show Show Nieuws last week and she was crying. I only caught the end of it but i think she got emotional when she started talking about animal abuse.:(

Retroman said:
Famke was on entertainment show Show Nieuws last week and she was crying. I only caught the end of it but i think she got emotional when she started talking about animal abuse.:(

i ahve one bengali word for her -"nayka. " :cmad:

translate it. :o

storm x fan,what do you consider hot than?oprah??famke is on fire!you need to set your standards a little bit higher

batboy99 said:
storm x fan,what do you consider hot than?oprah??famke is on fire!you need to set your standards a little bit higher

I being a girl donno wat hot means....:o

oh well you could have said you were a girl....i thought you were a guy,but still you can think shes pretty

Some pics of Famke at the official unveiling of the poster.

pbd8.jpg
2jk6.jpg

3jz5.jpg
4qn4.jpg

X-Men Star Famke Janssen unveils sexy new Peta Ad Seeking Holiday Help For Pups, Hollywood, California, America, 19 December 2006. (AAP Image/Picture Perfect/Patrick Rideaux)

Source: http://www.aapimage.com.au

... well. All I can say is... she looks great as usual. Glad that she's supporting animals in a good way cause I like animals and they deserve to be treated with care and as living beings who should keep living...cause they are living beings like us nonetheless. They have the right to live on this earth just like us.

and yes..gambit.. I did disappear but I only come on here once in a while cause of all the...well you know what I mean.

Great shot. And it made me smile that the dog had to be there too!

maybe Ur ideas will change if u look at this-

janssen.jpg
:woot: :woot: :woot:

nope still hot,please dont come here and be negative about her

she looks ultra sexy in that apart from the hair lol
must be from a shampoo comercial and that was supposed to be before using the shampoo lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"