new drama TVC series about a female cop by David Shore. starring Famke Janssen!!!!!!!

phoenix_force

Sidekick
Reaction score
Janssen a top cop for NBC
Famke Janssen has signed on to topline NBC's cop drama from "House" creator/executive producer David Shore.

The untitled NBC Universal TV Studio project, from Shore and "House" writer Peter Blake, is a light drama with procedural elements that centers on a female cop (Janssen).

"We're thrilled to have her -- she's smart, funny and somewhat attractive," Shore quipped.

Last year, Janssen starred in the summer blockbuster "X-Men: The Last Stand," reprising her role as Jean Grey/Phoenix, a part she has played in all three "X-Men" movies. She most recently wrapped the indies "The Ten," which premiered this month at the Sundance Film Festival, and "Turn the Liver."

On TV, Janssen had a role on FX's hit drama "Nip/Tuck."

Advertisement
CM8ShowAd("Middle2");

Janssen, whose feature credits also include "Don't Say a Word" and "Hide and Seek," is repped by CAA, manager Emily Gerson Saines of Brookside Artist and attorney Kevin Yorn.

source hollywood reporter , variety

Can't wait till the admin creates that Misc. Television forum we've all been-a clamorin' fer.

In before the movey move. :)

I'd rather her star in something that you know.....hasn't been done before. :up:

"We're thrilled to have her -- she's smart, funny and somewhat attractive," Shore quipped.

source hollywood reporter , variety

that just came off really funny to me.

maybe cuz its 5am, but anyways it was funny.

Yeah, honestly, it doesn't sound so hot... but if this show can do for Cops what House did for Doctors, consider me owned.

I think Famke was desperately miscast as Jean Grey, from the start, but this just has promise. I think her supporting cast could mean something here, though. A cool partner and Captain may mean all the difference in the world.

I'm kinda amazed the OP copied and pasted the advertisement...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"