Darthphere Presents: The Quest for 100,000

I was curious.:csad:

:csad:

The last time I was there, it was because of SOPA and I kept saying that there's no way a law like that would ever actually get passed. I proceeded to get blasted by this one banned troll who kept saying I couldn't read and that I should go back to school for being naive.

And guess what law didn't pass?

2,257 posts from now.

i should ban him on March 24th for a week :evil:

Wow 100,000 seems like an eternity. Even getting to 1000 so I can finally bust out my preferred avatar seems like a journey.

Wow 100,000 seems like an eternity. Even getting to 1000 so I can finally bust out my preferred avatar seems like a journey.

Get injured, and put on bed rest. You'll hit 1,000 posts in no time...or you'll go insane from too much Hype exposure.:o

My personal thoughts? TheCorpulent1 deserves this. Never a post wasted, has never posted in a lounge, has always been able to provide intelligent insight, humor and wit. Rest assured, he didn't spam his way to this point. No one else deserves to be the first to 100,000.
Wonder what 8 years ago Darth thinks of the more nonsensical threads we enjoy posting in, like 'TiVo' and 'Describe a Hype Member With a Gif'.
And lots and lots of lounge posts, in more than one lounge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"