DC Direct and Hot Toys Figures

well, i got my BB suited TDK batman off ebay, but i bought it from someone selling it in the US, hopefully ill get it in the next week or 2.i had to pay a bit more, around 230 bucks, but after seeing soooo many amazaing pics of that figure, i just had too. so ebay is one place, but its tough finding a seller who has these figures in the US. most of them are from friggin hong kong. for a guy like me who only pays with money orders, that could be tough. but theres also your local comic shop. i went to mine, and they said they could order the hot toys figures for me, through diamond distributors, and that it would arrive in december. so yeah, those are the ways to go if you want to get a hot toys figure in the US. right now, you could say, go to your local comic shop and if you have the cash, preorder your TDK suited batman and joker figures from hot toys, and then just wait till decemeber, or you could go on ebay and hopefully find a US seller selling jokers, but you may have to pay a bit more, like me. the BB suited batman isnt available for preorder right now, so you'll have to go to ebay.

As of now, I think the availability of the Hot Toys’ BB Batman will be more limited than the Joker in quantity due to its exclusive to Hong Kong and Japan only. They are great figures and I guess after owning Hot Toy’s BB Batman and Joker, the wait for future HTs' products isn’t that bad. That is how I feel about my order of TDK Batman and Batpod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"