DC Information Websites

Index Post Update

DC Universe: Who’s Who

Lobo of Krypton submitted this a long time ago and I guessed I missed it. I just noticed it and it is a great site. Set up the same way as the Marvel Appendix site.

I love this thread

Added a couple of new ones in.

You know, I forgot all about these threads. :o :(

Oh, and DBM, we need you back in the DTL. :D

Yes, in the worst kind of way. :(

This seemed like the place to ask this quesion... Is there any way to tell how many printings of a comic have been done? I know you can tell on the inside of the book which printing that book is, but is there anyway to find out how many printings of an issue have been printed?

Payle Gray said:
This seemed like the place to ask this quesion... Is there any way to tell how many printings of a comic have been done? I know you can tell on the inside of the book which printing that book is, but is there anyway to find out how many printings of an issue have been printed?

This is the question thread, for stuff like this.

http://www.superherohype.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4706849#post4706849

And now I'll go ahead and answer your question. There's no easy way to tell really. You could go to www.comicspriceguide.com and look up the comic, which would probably be the easiest way. They stay pretty up-to-date and would list that information.

Since the DTL is up and running for a new season, I thought I'd bump this in case anyone needs it or wants to reference to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"