DC Universe Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does resetting your traits do? Can you change everything about your character, or just go back and re-buy different skills and weapons?

It resets your skills and power choices and gives you all those points back.

You still keep the same base power and the same base weapon though.

I wonder if they're holding back on that intentionally, not to get in the way of the GL game that is coming out. It will be Green Lantern's first video game so they might figure if they allowed people to use GL powers in DCU before it comes out, it would steal some of the game's thunder.

Or the most likely option is to release it along side the movie for some extra promotion for the movie as well

I'm interested in finding out what the next "big" expansion will be. They said it will happen monthly... so I assume next month we'll get something "big."

/excitement.

I'm interested in finding out what the next "big" expansion will be. They said it will happen monthly... so I assume next month we'll get something "big."

/excitement.

Supposedly, monthly are big patches that fix a lot of the bugs as well as add some minor things, like an alert a hardmode and a new power set / weapon type.

Every three months though, they're said to be releasing "almost expansion sided content".

It resets your skills and power choices and gives you all those points back.

You still keep the same base power and the same base weapon though.

actually you can change base weapon...i went from staff to hand blaster on my 30

/excitement.

Green Lantern is all we know right now

I don't think we legitimately know either of these. I've heard both in speculation as ways they thought they would take it.

I seem to recall reading an interview where they said the first update would be Green Lantern...I'll have to go look for it

actually you can change base weapon...i went from staff to hand blaster on my 30

Right, but you still have that first initial point in Staff, which you cannot remove regardless of what you do, unless you completely reroll.

Right, but you still have that first initial point in Staff, which you cannot remove regardless of what you do, unless you completely reroll.

if you respec you get all your points back

if you respec you get all your points back

You get all the points that you've earned back, but respecing just takes you back to the tutorial skill wise.

You can't get rid of the initial point that's automatically put into your weapon based off what you choose in the character creator.

You get all the points that you've earned back, but respecing just takes you back to the tutorial skill wise.

You can't get rid of the initial point that's automatically put into your weapon based off what you choose in the character creator.

yes you do...i respec'd and got all my points back. I went from staff to blaster and i have no points in staff

Coming soon:
At the moment, DC Universe Online is one of the hottest MMOs on the market, and Sony is promising “a really cool iconic character” for February. Peters hinted, "Something that casual and hardcore followers of the DC brand are going to have a strong familiarity with – who knows, it may even be relevant to the time of year right?” What hero or villain is strongly associated with Valentine’s Day? Hmm.

They should try anther Event before the Free Month ends & see if this game is truly ready :doh:

well Miracleman hit level 30 today

I created 2 more characters
Powerlad on Crisis...a clone of Powergirl but a dude
Swashbuckler on NML....my version of Daredevil

I was looking at the PS3 Trophies and there are surprisingly few. Looks like I get to add another platinum to my list. :up: It will still take awhile to get 6 level 30's though. I don't even have one.

Im sure they'll add somemore

Hopefully not until after I get the Platinum. That happened in Uncharted 2. After I got 100% they added a bunch of multiplayer trophies that dropped me down to like 80%. :cmad: But they couldn't take away the platinum I had earned. :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"