DC vs. Marvel Mugen Edition

Again:
How do you make the screen larger and how do you expand the select menu? I mean I have about forty characters but only 8 show up.

if anybody has the folowing chars please pm me* a link to them:
flash
cyborg
green arrow
bane
thnx in advance.

Last edited:
i found flash and green arrow. i will trade flash for cyborg, bane, or quicksilver if anybody wants.
[email protected]
flash is prety rare and is one great char so if you've got any of these chars -snag 'im.... b4 someone else does!

question:
how do you do specials? i tried taping the buttons rapidly but to no avial....pleas help.

Last edited:
does Mugen even work on Vista?
yes it does

Does anyone know how to play it in windowed view? Its full screen by default which looks horrible since the resolution is so low

Click the image for Marvel and DC Mugen information

Last edited by a moderator:
I think a new thread is needed since this one basically has turned into a request character forum.

Want to know more about Marvel and DC Mugen?

Click the image

I was simply coming in to check on my daily update of Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 when I saw this thread. I appologize for my ignorance I am not a computer guy (I can't even figure out how to put a picture by name) but I noticed Marvel Vs. DC and of coarse my nerdiness about had a heart attack. What is Mugen? Any explination would be fantastic. Also, How do I get this game? the characters? You have my attention. If anyone would like to send me any links or info or whatever! Even if you want to argue with me against my "Anyone in Marvel can kick the crap out of anyone in DC" theory. You can email me at

[email protected]

Thanks a million! I am really excited.

I was simply coming in to check on my daily update of Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 when I saw this thread. I appologize for my ignorance I am not a computer guy (I can't even figure out how to put a picture by name) but I noticed Marvel Vs. DC and of coarse my nerdiness about had a heart attack. What is Mugen? Any explination would be fantastic. Also, How do I get this game? the characters? You have my attention. If anyone would like to send me any links or info or whatever! Even if you want to argue with me against my "Anyone in Marvel can kick the crap out of anyone in DC" theory. You can email me at

[email protected]

Thanks a million! I am really excited.

Every single one of your questions can be answered by scanning through the website you will go to when clicking the following pic.

Thank you all for keeping my thread alive folks. I am glad to see more people are discovering M.U.G.E.N.

You can also find Marvel and DC Chars at Scruffy Dragon. They have some excellent creators over their.

Can someone post a link to download DC vs Marvel Mugen? Can't find it through google. I may just be being blind. Thanks in advance.

Those looking for this game can find the screen pack and requisite characters at http://www.scruffydragon.com

They have the roster balanced in terms of numbers. They have a larger number of stages available as well. Some of the character AIs are still abusive (even with cheat turned off in the CFG file), but the game is starting to look great. I suggest giving Hal Jordan and Starfire a spin. They are easily the two best characters that have recently been released in the project.

is the game engine MUGEN or MUGEN HD? and is it worth upgrading to MUGEN HD?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"