DC vs. Marvel Mugen Edition

1)I no longer have the Screen Name Arach Knight. I had it banned (by choice) almost a year ago.

2)I don't even have most of those characters that I used to have. I got tired of having broken or poorly edited characters.

3) The screen pack has been leaked, but unless you are Mugen savy, it will amost be worthless to you. You can attempt to insert characters into the pack, but you have to change the selction box arrangement and pixel size. Most characters don't have accurately sized selection portraits anyways. That "leaked game" is utter garbage by the way. Most of those characters are missing moves or have no frames of animation at all.

Lex Luthor has only one frame of animation (a standing punch). Parasite has no moves. Catwoman has only a few kicks and no moves. Hal Jordan has one punch animation while standing and another when crouching. The same goes for Black Cat. If you truly want to have an enjoyable experince, I highly suggest that you just wait for the game to be finished, when it is finished. And no, it won't be out some time this year. Mugen creation is a slow process. The guys who have come together to bring us this project, are not paid professionals. A lot of them are 9-5 job workers. A lot of them are University students. They do this out of passion. But because that is their motive, they also must do it when they have time, and not when they want to. The only fully released characters from phase 1 (the complete roster will be larger than what is seen in that crappy leak) are Superman, Wonder Woman, Ice, Plastic Man, Lobo and Marrow. There are other very well done betas at the moment (Superboy, Thor, Spider-Man etc), they are still not the final version of the project characters.

If you want any official characters, stages and updates, then go visit the project site at www.scruffydragon.com show them a little encouragement and respect, by telling them how much you appreciate what they are doing and providing to you, for absolutely free.

4) Stay tuned and i'll have videos up with the leaked screen pack in action. And no, I won't tell you where to get it. I shouldn't even have it myself.

I never understood why people would download unfinished characters. Especially since they have no moves or specials what so ever. Just a kick and punch, nad of course a cool design. When Ghostrider got leaked, he had a bunch of nice moves and what not, but the animation still needed to be finished. Hopefully some'll learn. Cant wait for the game to finish itself out, whenever that'll be

Does anyone know if any other Fantastic Four characters exist (other than the Thing)? If you happen to have them I'd really appreciate it. My e-mail is [email protected].

Well given that your profile is utterly blank (which seems to say to me, that you joined these forums specifically because of my Mugen thread), I have no way of contacting you, until you actually leave your e-mail address. But otherwise, i'll gladly send you Doomsday and Beast. And no...I don't have Professor X. That list represent all of my characters.

I can have beast & doomsday to? My email addy is [email protected]

I can also email you back with Professor X.. he's very imcomplete though.. I just collect some of these characters just to look at ..

Has anyone got Spawn by Er?

I was wonder if anyone could send me these characters:

Spawn
Superman
Wonder Woman
Flash
Green Lantern
Batman
Bane
Aquaman
Green Arrow
Apocalypse
Iron Man
Beast
Blackheart
Captain America
Cable
Carnage
Spider-Man 2099
Dr. Doom
Ice Man
Juggernaut
Psylocke
Pyro
Thor
Captain Marvel
Deadpool
Jean Gray (Phoenix)
The Punisher
Ghost Rider
Mr. Fantasic
The Thing
Invisible Woman
Human Torch

My e-mail: [email protected]

Thanks.

Just Downloaded this awhile back it's great,I've played Michael Jackson vs the Alien Queen (TEOL)

GUYS!!!! =((

i ****ing got real low on memory on my computer and.. i had to...

DELETE MUGEN

and all 913 of my chars

DAMMIT but @ least i got mem bak.. but rite aftr i dltd it i got a external hardrive

so now i gotta re-DL mugen and ALL those chars on to the hardrive =((

Damn that sucks...at least you got them back though. But having to redownload them? ****. Especially since you know a lot of those places are gonna be acting up and ****.

Hey guys,

You guys asked fro it and here it is, my Hi-Res Mugen Game Version 2!!

Here are the Pics:

mugen0-12.jpg

mugen1-10.jpg

mugen2-7.jpg

mugen3-6.jpg

mugen4-6.jpg

And here are the trailers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNRW2r2xacc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s47VmZnPvGg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7380SldBFdk

You can get the game at my site at:

http://amit.dabydeen.com

Check under the Mugen Downloads Section!!

Later,

Amit.

Hi, I am new to Mugen, but I was wondering if anyone could send me Jean Grey, Polaris, and Invisible Woman??
Would really appreciate any help in getting them or where to locate them.
Thanks
OH btw my email address is [email protected]

heyy guys

i'm looking for the following:

batman

captain.marvel

nightcrawler

shazam

silver surfer

robin

cyborg

ghost rider

and thanos:yay:

I'm brand new to Mugen and i have a question.

I have the DC vs Marvel version and I'm trying to load new characters. I added the character files to the char folder and updated the select.def file where they should appear. A few worked like Cyborg, Aquaman, and Deadpool (only their pictures don't show up in the selection screen... just an empty space.) Others don't work at all (empty space that you cannot select).
Will these characters work or not? If so... what do I need to do to get them to work in this version of Mugen?

Thanks,
Sas

I have the DC vs Marvel version and I'm trying to load new characters. I added the character files to the char folder and updated the select.def file where they should appear. A few worked like Cyborg, Aquaman, and Deadpool (only their pictures don't show up in the selection screen... just an empty space.) Others don't work at all (empty space that you cannot select).
Will these characters work or not? If so... what do I need to do to get them to work in this version of Mugen?

Thanks,
Sas

for the DC vs Marvel screenpack you need special portraits to make them work, you should probably change your screenpack!!

Thanks,
Sas

where's the download link at

:) I'm about to get deep back in mugen cause of this lol

Im new to the whole MUGEN thing. I would like to be able to get some characters as i have no idea how to do programming. First of all how do you get rid of the kung fu fighter guys you start off with? And while im asking that, ill write a list of characters i would like to have if anyone can get them for me (that is if its not a problem).
Characters (DC):
Batman, Poison Ivy, Mr. Freeze, Clayface, Superman, Wonderwoman, Fire (From JLU), Starfire, Raven, Flash, Hawkgirl, Stargirl, Static, Steel, Batwoman, and Zatanna
Characters (Marvel):
Paragon, Solara, Spiderman, Venom, The Wink, Storm, Wolverine, Ghostrider, Spawn, Iceman, Blink, Emma Frost, SheHulk, Hulk, Magneto, Marrow, Psylocke, and E.V.A.
Characters (Other): Mewtwo, Solid Snake, Samus, Megaman, Zero, Ferham, Felicia, Eve, and Morrigan Aensland
Of Course you probably cant get all of these...

I'ts been a while since I've been here, I've been waiting to see if there is any new stuff around. I recently downloaded the new Hal Jordan/Green Lantern. Are there any new characters or upgrades to the Marvel & DC Mugen Universe? If so please let me know.

Hmm, I'm not sure whats going on with the DCvM mugen. I havent looked at mugen in the past few weeks, but if we can get enough people in here to look around, we could build a new community around here. Trade off characters and what not, as long as it doesnt become a wharehouse but we'll see whats really good. I'm going to look around later today after I get out of class (for some characters, and some Marvel/DC news)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"