The Winners Are...Martian Manhunter & Green Lantern
QCEgurZ.jpg

V25Chnc.png

ToIEmkq.jpg

wYryR1g.jpg

Round 3026
Red Hood x Black Cat

RED HOOD
I'd like to thank every person that phoned and voted to kill Jason Todd. THANKS BLACKVULCAN.

Speaking of BV, he hasn't come back, has he?? :csad:

No. :csad: He really wasn't kidding when he said he was done with this place. I figured it was just him drinking again and rambling but he was serious.

No. :csad: He really wasn't kidding when he said he was done with this place. I figured it was just him drinking again and rambling but he was serious.

Did something or someone upset him here for him to say that & leave?

Source? Ha...like its a wikipedia link you can share...

The Winner is...Red Hood
nDZnShf.jpg

h82bQ2e.jpg

H5sTJQO.jpg

Marvel Round - Round 3027
Colossus x Beast

Did something or someone upset him here for him to say that & leave?
No he just said something minor like he's leaving. I didn't take it seriously. I thought he meant a break from the place. But that was last year.

Source? Ha...like its a wikipedia link you can share...

It happened in your thread! :argh:

Beast. And I tried to find that post but I can't. He said something and it was so minor that I don't think anyone noticed. And now he's gone. :csad: I can't believe he just up and left us! :argh:

BEAST
That's disappointing. :csad:

so whatta I miss?

***cue my theme music****
[YT]nFvRvSxsW-I[/YT]

man!! a guy falls down an abandoned well , i even told that stupid dog to go get help from you guys and you guys just leave a brother down there to die! if i didnt have some spare 8 tracks in my pocket to make a rope out of i would still be down there...

...oh and BEAST!!
hehe

so whatta I miss?

***cue my theme music****
[YT]nFvRvSxsW-I[/YT]

man!! a guy falls down an abandoned well , i even told that stupid dog to go get help from you guys and you guys just leave a brother down there to die! if i didnt have some spare 8 tracks in my pocket to make a rope out of i would still be down there...

...oh and BEAST!!
hehe

YO BV, good to have you back!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"