All New, All Different Marvel NOW, or whatever x DC Rebirth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flag, just because of JLU Suicide Squad ep. Is he that badsss in the books?

He at one point fought Batman to a standstill, so I'd say "Yes" :woot:

1092118-respect_rick_flag.jpg

^Was that from the time before Guy got his asshat attitude back?

The Winner is...Rick Flag (0-5)
latest

ZjiiebM.jpg

xi9dSlT.jpg

Round 2767
The Avengers as of 2016 x The Suicide Squad

I've been having fun with the Rebirth SS. The Avengers have been A) impossible to follow and B) every-freakin'-where. SS hasn't gotten stretched that far yet, so

SUICIDE!!!

I only like Spidey from that Avengers roster. So SS it is.

I'm not following either book, but I like the Avengers lineup better.

^Was that from the time before Guy got his asshat attitude back?

Yep. That was from the weird personality shift period. It didn't last long, and it's in my opinion one of Giffen's few missteps on the series. Asshat Guy all the way!

SUICIDE SQUAD
I only like Spidey from that Avengers roster. So SS it is.
What's wrong with Herc?

Yep. That was from the weird personality shift period. It didn't last long, and it's in my opinion one of Giffen's few missteps on the series. Asshat Guy all the way!
I thought it was hilarious to see him get on the nerves of Booster, Beetle, and his teammates.
I don't like that it was unexplained, at least not in any of the issues I have from before the team transitioned from International to America..

Suicide Squad easy. Avengers have been lame for some time now, which really sucks

The Winners are...Task Force X (4-5)
SS1_Variant_Colors_14415_1467894407_1280_1280.jpg

KROTcn9.jpg

VkYnSav.png

Marvel Round - Round 2768
Sandman (Spectacular Spider-Man) x Sandman (Ultimate Spider-Man)

Of course I prefer seeing him captured by ponytail Phil Coulson and placed on a deserted island to form alternate personalities, and then going insane, and I don't remember how he became an ally and decided to become the beach beneath the Trisekeleon.....

CONVOLUTED BS :cmad:

SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN

The Winner is...Spectacular Spider-Man's Sandman (4-0)
kc614Eg.jpg

1EFxxCq.jpg

xRsVjCX.jpg

DC Round - Round 2769
Batwoman x Batman Beyond

I thought it was hilarious to see him get on the nerves of Booster, Beetle, and his teammates.
I don't like that it was unexplained, at least not in any of the issues I have from before the team transitioned from International to America..

As far as I know, it was never explained. He just bumped his head and it triggered something. Then when Lobo showed up and whacked him around, he got set back to normal.

Batwoman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"