DCAU episodes combined and released as movies?

Milk Tray Guy

70s Man of Action
Reaction score
The Batman Superman Movie: World's Finest (1997) is three episodes of Superman: The Animated Series put together and released DtV as a feature. Likewise Justice League: Starcrossed (2004) was originally three episodes of Justice League.

Can anybody think of any other occasions when the DCAU used this tactic? I know some DCAU two-parters have been referred to as movies on some DVD packaging, but I'm talking about combined episodes actually officially released as DtV features (so probably comprising three episodes). For instance, I had it in the back of my mind that Batman Beyond did one but I can't find it.

Edit: According to the IMDb trivia page Batman Beyond: The Movie is a combination of the following episodes of the TV show: Rebirth (#1-2), Golem (#4), Meltdown (#5), Dead Man's Hand (#8), and The Winning Edge (#9)

Last edited:
The Batman Superman Movie: World's Finest (1997) is three episodes of Superman: The Animated Series put together and released DtV as a feature. Likewise Justice League: Starcrossed (2004) was originally three episodes of Justice League.

Can anybody think of any other occasions when the DCAU used this tactic? I know some DCAU two-parters have been referred to as movies on some DVD packaging, but I'm talking about combined episodes actually officially released as DtV features (so probably comprising three episodes). For instance, I had it in the back of my mind that Batman Beyond did one but I can't find it :shrug:

The last son of krypton were 3 separate episodes from STAS that were combined into a movie.

I think the first 3 episodes of the Justice League animated series were released as a direct to video movie titled Secret Origins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"