DCEU Fight: Nolanverse Batman vs DCEU Batman

Lol dick riders man, gotta love em.

That's your opinion, but it's still a comparison and contrast all the same which is what a "dick swinging contest" is. You can dress it up by drying to be pseudo-deep all you want but it's not.

No, it's not. Not remotely. The idea all comparisons between movies are d*ck swinging contests is ludicrous.

It also takes going to my actual profile, like I said fan behavior I've never been to your profile or even care to.

Wait, you are saying you have to be a fan of someone to look at their profile? :funny:

Idk what you post about or what your post history consists of and I also don't care.

But I care to have my facts right. I recall seeing many versus threads from you around the forums. I wanted to clarify that before I said it. So I "put a lot of effort" into that by spending 3 seconds of my life clicking on your thread history.

Why yes I can, who do I make the autograph out to? Stan?

Would you believe me if I said the surname was Lee?

I'm pretty sure before the whole "Power Tier Placement" thing, I had a hand full of versus threads in the 7 years I've on this site.

You know better than I do since you have some kind of weird fascination with me and all.

Yes, that's right. Looking at your thread history fits the description of weird fascination to a tee. Just like looking at someone's profile makes you a fan of them.

Your logic is flawless.

Except I have, you just don't want to take your "L".

Of course you have. Just like you proved you have to be a fan of someone to look at their profile lol. You're too sharp for me. I can't keep up with such flawless logic.

Last edited:
No, it's not. Not remotely. The idea all comparisons between movies are d*ck swinging contests is ludicrous.

It is when discussing them in a "better or worse" manner.

Wait, you are saying you have to be a fan of someone to look at their profile? :funny:

Yep, that's what I said.

But I care to have my facts right. I recall seeing many versus threads from you around the forums. I wanted to clarify that before I said it. So I "put a lot of effort" into that by spending 3 seconds of my life clicking on your thread history.

Before the Power Tier Placement I doubt I even made 5 versus threads, not a very small amount in 7 years time.

Would you believe me if I said the surname was Lee?

No, Stan Mitchell from the Eminem song "Stan" which has now become a slang term for an overzealous fan.

Yes, that's right. Looking at your thread history fits the description of weird fascination to a tee. Just like looking at someone's profile makes you a fan of them.

Your logic is flawless.

Likewise

You do know fighting is in the very definition of being a superhero right?

This is a superhero website we are on right now.

It is when discussing them in a "better or worse" manner.

No, it's not. You discuss them as in which handled what better. That's not a d*ck swinging contest. That's just mature comparison. Comparisons about things with actual depth and substance between movies happen all the time.

Yep, that's what I said.

Oh dear. I was half hoping you might actually have been joking. Because what you said is so dumb it beggars belief.

Before the Power Tier Placement I doubt I even made 5 versus threads, not a very small amount in 7 years time.

You keep mentioning this power tier placement as though making this plethora of threads for some placement list somehow negates what all these versus threads are.

No, Stan Mitchell from the Eminem song "Stan" which has now become a slang term for an overzealous fan.

Overzealous fan.....oh my.....I can't even... :funny:

We're done here. Thanks for the laugh. I'm half tempted to screencap those comments you made for future reference, because I don't think anyone would believe someone actually said them unless they saw the proof. Even I am still wrapping my head around it lol.

This is a superhero website we are on right now.

No, I don't. Criminals/super villains/anti-heroes fight all the time, too. So do boxers. So do martial artists etc. Does that make them superheros? The fact you think fighting is what defines a hero shows me how superficial your thinking is on this topic.

Last edited:
No, it's not. You discuss them as in which handled what better. That's not a d*ck swinging contest. That's just mature comparison. Comparisons about things with actual depth and substance between movies happen all the time.

You're discussing movies about fictional events, of fictional characters, in fictional worlds, with fictional abilities, stop trying to pass it off as something it's not and wasn't even created to be.

[QUOTE[Oh dear. I was half hoping you might actually have been joking. Because what you said is so dumb it beggars belief.[/QUOTE]

Okay

You keep mentioning this power tier placement as though making this plethora of threads for some placement list somehow negates what all these versus threads are.
Yes, because I didn't create it I merely joined in. Do you pick and choose what you read, if so that's not very becoming of someone who enjoys having their facts in order.

Overzealous fan.....oh my.....I can't even... :funny:

We're done here. Thanks for the laugh. I'm half tempted to screencap those comments you made for future reference, because I don't think anyone would believe someone actually said them unless they saw the proof. Even I am still wrapping my head around it lol.

Screenshot away idgaf lol.

No, I don't. Criminals/super villains/anti-heroes fight all the time, too. So do boxers. So do martial artists etc. Does that make them superheros? The fact you think fighting is what defines a hero shows me how superficial your thinking is on this topic.
I never said fighting is what defines a superhero, I said it's in it's very definition as superheroes main JOB is literally to fight evil.

Last edited:
I never said fighting is what defines a superhero, I said it's in it's very definition as superheroes main JOB is literally to fight evil.

You said fighting is the definition of a superhero. It's there in black and white two posts up.

Fighting evil and just saying fighting is apples and oranges. And evil can be fought without even using fisticuffs. Heck we've had superhero movies where the villain wasn't even defeated through physical force.

You said fighting is the definition of a superhero. It's there in black and white two posts up.

Fighting evil and just saying fighting is apples and oranges. And evil can be fought without even using fisticuffs. Heck we've had superhero movies where the villain wasn't even defeated through physical force.

I said fighting is IN the very definition of a superhero, once again you're skimming and not reading thoroughly.

Not very becoming of a literary man like youself.

I said fighting is IN the very definition of a superhero, once again you're skimming and not reading thoroughly.

Not very becoming of a literary man like youself.

You want to play semantics. Ok I can play that way. Fighting is in the definition of a lot of character types who are not superheroes. So your point is still flat.

You want to play semantics. Ok I can play that way. Fighting is in the definition of a lot of character types who are not superheroes. So your point is still flat.

It's not flat, my point is fighting is a big part of a superhero's job description I never said it was something uniquely theirs.

I'll catch up with you later bro, I need to get some shut eye I got a long road trip ahead of me.

Oh my word....a thread tussle. Don't mind me, gentlemen.

No, it isn't. Try reading a Superman comic from the 1950s. Or watch Superman the Movie.

It's a very common genre trope for superheroes to fight super villains (and other superheroes), and we all enjoy that, but that's not the soul purpose of their existence. There are people to rescue from disasters, criminals to catch, and so on....

Exactly. It's ridiculous. There's also a man who flies around in that movie - a man from from space! - and he shoots lasers from his eyes. It's pure nonsense. ;)

God I hate this argument and I see it everywhere. No, just because the film features an alien with superhuman strength, that doesn't give the movie permission to pretend that physics isn't real. Batman's super human strength was unrealistic and had no in-world explanation like Superman did.

God I hate this argument and I see it everywhere. No, just because the film features an alien with superhuman strength, that doesn't give the movie permission to pretend that physics isn't real. Batman's super human strength was unrealistic and had no in-world explanation like Superman did.

The explanation - or at least expectation of exaggerated physics - is inherent in the premise of a comicbook superhero movie.

The explanation - or at least expectation of exaggerated physics - is inherent in the premise of a comicbook superhero movie.

I disagree. Too much suspension of disbelief turns a movie into a cartoon. Just because an alien can fly, doesn't mean that Batman should be able turn water into wine... because... fantasy!

No matter how fantastic, those kind of things should have an in-world explanation; otherwise, the story will lose its weight.

The power tier arguing is one reason I love One-Punch Man so much. It's pretty much irrelevant.

In a straight up physical confrontation Batfleck wins hands down - he's superhuman, and kills his opponents without hesitation.

But, if it's more complicated than that, then the story might be different.

First, we need to specify if its Begins, TDK or Rises Batman.

Rises Batman gets killed, Begins has a better chance, but TDK is Batman at his peak , and has the best chance of winnning.

Second, what kind of gadgets are we talking about.

If TDK Batman has his full arsenal and Batfleck only has the suit, batarangs and grapple gun, that evens the odds.

Add the Bat sonar, and you make TDK Batman a big tactical advantage.

Third, which set of physics do we use? If we use Snyder physics, then TDK Batman is in serious trouble. But if we use Nolanverse physics, a lot of Batfleck's moves won't work.

Fourth, prep time. Well Batfleck and TDK Batman both use prep time effectively - while Batfleck worked out a specific plan to take out Superman, TDK Batman prepped for a more general threat with his super sonar device.

So it all depends on the circumstances. Straight up fist fight Batfleck easily. Fight with gadgets ( TDK) a lot closer, fight with gadgets and real world physics and TDK Batman has a decent chance.a

Also, for what it's worth, can we keep this civil please ?

Vigorous debate or outright disagreeent is one thing, and clearly the OP and The Joker strongly disagree on ....well, a lot. However, there's no need to take it the further step to make it personal.

I have disagreed with the OP and many others on many things, across a number of threads. I have done my best to keep things polite ( I'll be honest, I haven't always been successful) but IMO there's almost never any need to trade insults.

Last edited:
Lol, well this is the last time I make a thread in the DC part of town.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"