DC's Secret Six in development @ CBS

Primal Slayer

Let the Siren scream
Reaction score
The project, which has received a pilot production commitment at the network, follows six morally ambiguous strangers, each with their own unique specialties and secret pasts. They are brought together by an enigmatic figure who blackmails them into working as a team to expose the corruption of the corporate and political elite.

Rick Muirragui will write and executive produce, with Bill Lawrence and Jeff Ingold executive producing via Doozer Productions. Warner Bros. Television, where Doozer is under an overall deal, will produce.

DC Comics’ ‘Secret Six’ in Development as Drama Series at CBS With Production Commitment

Now see this is what should be in development at DCU especially because this, unlike Titans, should be dark (and funny) gritty. If this gets to series I dont see it lasting long.

I don't see it going on the network. I see it going onto AllAccess.

Wasn’t Secret Six just a lighter Suicide Squad with no Waller?

Get the feeling this will either get the Supergirl treatment (premiere on CBS but get moved to CW) or will eventually settle on CBS All-Access.

Heh, just I had suggested Catman for Suicide Squad 2 earlier today, news of this arrives. Hmm. Could be interesting. Somehow I would be even more intrigued if this were to have been in DC streaming. We'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"