Justice League Dead Kryptonians

Flash525

The Scarlet Messenger
Reaction score
During Man of Steel, when Clark finds that Kryptonian space ship, he also finds the remains of some Kryptonians (in stasis pods). One would assume they died through impact, or stasis failure or something, even thou8gh one of those pods was open (Kara?)

In any case, presumably the government removed the corpses from that ship before they moved in and quarantined it all. This leads me to my next question; would the motherboxes used to revive Clark have been capable of reviving the other deceased Kryptonians from that ship?

Maybe. Clark was dead, but not decomposed whereas the kryptonian from the scout ship looked like mummies. Perhaps they were too far gone.

It also seems to me that those Kryptonians had died while not having yet been exposed to the yellow sun and Earth's atmosphere.

Well that get's into the Phantom Zone, an entirely different kettle of fish.

A MOS 2 could possibly bring Faora, Hamilton and even Jor-Els hologram back.
I know. I was just saying. :yay:

I just want Faora back.
Honestly at this point I don't. They'd ruin her. No doubt. If it were still Goyer and Snyder I'd be excited.

But to the question. I'm not sure. I doubt it because like others have said they weren't exposed to the yellow sun and they have been dead for 20 thousand years.

prolly my fave character in MoS.

Antje Traue. rawwwr
I still remember when we got our first look at Cavill's Superman in MoS, and everyone was speculating as to how he ended up in that position. The popular consensus was that Zod had somehow hurled him against the bank vault. Much to our surprise, however, it turned out to be the handiwork of Faora.

I still remember when we got our first look at Cavill's Superman in MoS, and everyone was speculating as to how he ended up in that position. The popular consensus was that Zod had somehow hurled him against the bank vault. Much to our surprise, however, it turned out to be the handiwork of Faora.

such a badass scene too. i absolutely love MoS.

my favorite superman movie and one of my favorite superhero movies.
it's probably still within my top 5.

i remember knowing almost next to nothing about the movie going in. what a pleasant surprise it was.

Appreciate the speculative feedback folks. Makes sense, but is equally a shame.

I do support a Faora return though, however I say that under caution.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"