Deadpool Deadpool: Your favorite scenes (SPOILER WARNING)

when he caresses the blind lady chin with his baby hands was funny.

The opening sequence was out of this world. So inventive. Definitely one of the best action sequences I've ever seen.

Deadpool singing "careless Whispers"

Actually the parts with Wade and Francis during the experimenting process and especially the naked fight after Wade blew up his container setting the building on fire was the best part of the movie for me.

I will say, I loved the mask under the mask bit.

Actually the parts with Wade and Francis during the experimenting process and especially the naked fight after Wade blew up his container setting the building on fire was the best part of the movie for me.

That whole sequence was great. The fight at the end was brutal.

Anyone else love the part where DP shot that one guy three times in anger, wasting his ammo lol.

That whole sequence was great. The fight at the end was brutal.

Anyone else love the part where DP shot that one guy three times in anger, wasting his ammo lol.

Ha ha yeah that great.

I liked both fights with Ajax as well, they were pretty brutal, though the end fight could have been a bit longer.

Deadpool's theme song when he was taking out other guys in Francis's gang during the montage :hehe:

The scene where he's talking about the Taken movies made my eyes start watering lmao.
:funny: What's great about that was the fact that as an audience you think the joke about Taken would be over when he climbs back into bed, but he keeps going on about it and how there's 3 movies and you start to wonder about him being a bad parent. :funny: Amazing.

The whole movie was amazing...

-The opening credits
-Deadpool origin
-DP fighting Colossus
-DP going through people trying to find Ajax
-Colossus vs Angeldust
-All of Negasonic Teenage Warhead's scenes

Oh and someone else mentioned Deadpool's theme music that was playing while he was taking out some of those armed goons I thought it was badass. I also thought it sounded a little like beat it by Michael Jackson lol.

Same retro synth. Pretty rad.

I loved the montage of DP chasing down Francis. Both zamboni scenes had me in tears, as well as him apologizing to the woman and musing about whether it's ever ok to hit a woman all the while he preps his gun to shoot her.

The whole movie was amazing...

-The opening credits
-Deadpool origin
-DP fighting Colossus
-DP going through people trying to find Ajax
-Colossus vs Angeldust
-All of Negasonic Teenage Warhead's scenes

Oh and someone else mentioned Deadpool's theme music that was playing while he was taking out some of those armed goons I thought it was badass. I also thought it sounded a little like beat it by Michael Jackson lol.

Yeah, I got excited because I was like HOLY CRAP beat it. I then realized it was his theme and it still was badass.

That song is actually a fan work that was released on YouTube two years ago. They had it reworked and put into the movie.

When Deadpool was keeping count of the rounds in the bad guy's assault rifle.

The thing Deadpool leaves behind when he escapes Colossus.

Quotes:
"...again and you'll find that I've got some hard spots too. That came out wrong; or did it?" *smooches*

"Fat Gandalf"

"Happy International Women's Day"

Him scolding Dopindee for kidnapping his love rival and praising him under his breath.

Colossus eating cereal

Colossus acting the gentleman and alerting Angel Dust to her wardrobe manlfuntion.

Deadpool breaking his bones on Collossus - "you're poor wife"

Fast forwarding past the stuff we've seen already.

Negasonic blasting Deadpool up to the aircraft carrier

Spacing out the bodies to spell Francis

And many more

One of the most underrated lines in the movie; At the arcade, when Vanessa is wondering why Wade is paying her to play skeeball with him instead of just sex:

"I just wanted to get to know the real you, not 'the two-dimensional sex peddled by Hollywod' you."

One of the most underrated lines in the movie; At the arcade, when Vanessa is wondering why Wade is paying her to play skeeball with him instead of just sex:

"I just wanted to get to know the real you, not 'the two-dimensional sex peddled by Hollywod' you."

Every scene with Deadpool or Colossus.

My favorite scene was with Deadpool, Colossus, and Negasonic Teenage Warhead in the cab with the cabbie's romantic rival in the trunk. Laughed my head off at the whole scene.

I also loved the Ferris Bueller tribute after the credits.

I liked the entire movie, to be honest, however I keep getting back to one particular scene. It's the scene where blind Al tries to assemble some Ikea dresser and fails miserably. The reason I think this scene stuck with me is because I had to do the same task a week before going to see the movie. I too, like blind Al, failed to put together the item I had bought from Ikea. Seriously, why are those things so hard to assemble?
Wade mentioned some other Ikea models and as I later found out they're all actual product names. If this isn't a clever product placement, nothing is. I even wrote an article about it http://moviepilot.com/posts/3795223
Seriously ikea is so hard to assemble, they have so many jokes about them and yet they're still the largest furniture manufacturer. :loco:

-Opening credits
-Angel Dust versus Colossus
-Negasonic's first display of power

Collossus 4 or 5 moments speech was the best scene for me. Perfect, and one of my favorite scenes in the genre.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"