Dear [SuperHeroHype]

Dear [SuperHeroHype]

I'm not sure if they're yours or not but recently a horde of sexy robots broke in and ate my burrito. If yours, please reimburse me .99 cents.

[X-Chick]

Dear [SuperHeroHype]

One time a turtle conned me into peeing in every third can in six packs of Coca-Cola at Wal-Mart. I guess he was a "Pepper".

[Franklin Richards]

:thing: :doom: :thing:

Dear [SuperHeroHype],

I think my car's gay.

It hits all the manholes.

Dear [SuperHeroHype],

Just wanted to say I love you, and you'll get the child support check just as soon as my boss take off the restraining order.

Dear [SuperHeroHype]

You have a perty mouth.

Dear [Superhero Hype]

PENIS PENIS! VAGINA VAGINA!

... ok, enough small talk, lets get it ooooonnnnnnnnnn!!!

Dear [superherohype]

Could you please get my sister to stop asking me to by her tampons at the shop

thanks
Kal

Dear [SuperHeroHype]

I often think about my cousin Chuck. He would always get his pants caught on the barbed wire fence. I suppose I should have helped him get away from that giant scorpion all those years ago. I remember it was a bad time to eat oysters. No R in the month, you know.

Oh well he's dead.

[Franklin Richards]

Dear [shh!]

The tests came back. It's positive.

[TEDDY]

Dear [SuperHeroHype]

If The Blob was standing on a planet made of unbreakable Uru, could Juggernaut knock him down?

[Franklin Richards]

Dear [SuperHeroHype],

2 years later, being the 1.5 posts/day kind of poster I am, I'm still wondering why I was banned...

SLY

Dear [SuperHeroHype]

Shnoogans.

Yours Truly, Shyair

Dear [SuperHeroHype]
I have an oily nose, AND an oily ass crack. Baby, I'm gonna live forever!

Bill

Yo [SHH!]

It's a Trap! RUN!!!

TEDDY!

Dear [SuperHeroHype]

I've often thought of dressing up like Felix the Cat and going to kids parties. They'd ask me to dig into my Bag of Tricks and then I'd bring out a fetal pig. I figure if anyone is going to teach them about life and death at the same time, it would definately be Felix.

[Franklin Richards]

Dear [SuperHeroHype]

Maybe you should put an add on CBS during the Tournament. It's always good to get the name out there.

And I'd really like to see a Hyper mascot on the sideline.

I'm just sayin'.

[Franklin Richards]

Dear [Superherohype]

I wonder how many people sit at their computers naked while posting here.

With Love, Apoc

Dear [SuperHeroHype]

Will The Dark Knight rock?

Two-Face

Dear [SuperHeroHype]

How do you extract foot from ass?

[foot inserter]

Dear Superhero Hype

I want an official lollypanda thread

lolly

Dear [SuperHeroHype]

I am writing because I desperately need help with a problem that has begun to affect my work. I am gainfully employed at a powerful computer software company in the Northwest.

The problem hampering my success is that I'm plagued by paralyzing feelings of low self-esteem. I've sought professional counseling, and my doctor has told me that a great way to overcome my attacks of anxiety about my abilities and my own very person is to say something soothing. Working with my doctor, I decided that offering myself empowering reassurances to myself would be very helpful. I started out with simple things like "You'll get through this" or "There isn't a problem you can't solve".

These exercises work well. As a matter of fact, they probably work a little too well. I've reacted to them like a drug; when confronted about an idea I've presented in a meeting, I'm finding that I'm completely dependent on yelling "I'm the man!" at the top of my lungs. When questioned by more than two people simultaneously, I will jump on my desk and scream: "I will bury you all!". During my performance review, just as I got my bonus numbers, I blurted out: "I'm the baddest in the land!" to quell the fear that was rising inside me.

I'm afraid I'm becoming the Muhammed Ali of software development. The reactions of my coworkers are just as bad as you might suspect: I'm shunned, nobody eats lunch with me, and I get uncontroversial but boring and tedious assignments.

I'm hoping you can offer some advice which will help me overcome this problem without crushing my fragile ego in the process.

Bullets :csad:

Dear [Superherohype]

Do you AC Slater?

T6

Dear [SuperHeroHype]

Seriously, why is Advanced Dark banned?

Sorry to kill the trend btw. :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads