DEC. "free-for-all" CONTEST

Not alot of time this month couldn't finish befoire the deadline so here's what I got: Another quickie
xmas2.jpg

Not alot of time this month couldn't finish befoire the deadline so here's what I got: Another quickie
xmas2.jpg

X-CELLENT kad you should draw comics professionally maybe dynamite comics could use your talents

Thanks guys.

I only wish I had more time

Do we even know who won yet?

X-CELLENT kad you should draw comics professionally maybe dynamite comics could use your talents

Sadly I am more of a weekend warrior when it comes to comic art

But in the back of my head I still dream about drawing comics

CONTEST IS CLOSED!

YO gang - been off the grid with the holidays!

I'll go thru the thread an pick a winner ASAP!

Any ideas for the Jan cantest?

Anticipated '08 movies!

How about different Heroes' New Years Resolutions.

I like that one too.

maybe not the movie one as there will probably be a lot of overlap later in the year as those movies come out (with the themes)

I still vote for an original character.

One of these days I want to see a "Superhero Sellout" contest..
Spidey on a box of Wheaties,..Batman shilling for batteries .. Superman endorses John McCain..
etc etc

One of these days I want to see a "Superhero Sellout" contest..
Spidey on a box of Wheaties,..Batman shilling for batteries .. Superman endorses John McCain..
etc etc

how would HYPER sell out? tha would make an interesting pic if not for a contest for hypers own pic thread

^ some kind of power involving pop-ups, i think. he throws them from his chest like in Superman 2

I think Hyper would sellout for an energy drink in his name,..Or endorse some pimple cream.

when is the january contest coming out?

put the ideas in a hat and pull one out or something lol

what about a Comic Cover? A piece of art looking like an actual issue of a comic? i know, that's prolly lame, and since it's 4am, i'm not having the best ideas lol

I'm still wondering who won this contest?

same here squeeks i'd say the optimus prime sketch won

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"